CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Household (Orchard Bank) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Fair Isaac, CRAs , American Agencies, Pacific Bell ... » Dismissed Defendants » Household (Orchard Bank) « Previous Next »

9/22/03: Judge Broomfield ruled that Household be dismissed

Household had promised correction/deletion of their credit reporting.

They lied again and again, the PEOPLE I dealt with at Household are LIARS, and I specifically need to mention Compliance Manager Terry Watson.

Why can I call them LIARS? Because it's the TRUTH. They can sue me for slander, and I'll produce the documents proving that I'm right. Terry Watson promised the deletion of the FRAUDULENT Household/Orchard charge-off, and it didn't happen.

Household had ignored my small claims suit until I was about to get a default judgment.

Then Terry Watson requested that I send the court docs, I complied, never heard from him again.

When I get upset about the Household contempt for me, their complete disregard for my damages, not only the financial damages, but ruining what SHOULD have been the best time in my life, I just remind myself that I can't lose.

Household may not write a check to me, but they WILL be writing checks to my readers and clients.

Household demanded arbitration, while in 5 years of disputes and after being served with the filed complaint TWICE - they NEVER ONCE offered any kind of settlement! NOTHING!

Arbitration sucks for consumers, and that's of course why just about EVERY contract contains a mandatory arbitration clause.

Great links about fighting mandatory binding arbitration clauses

Many judges will rule in the consumers' favor and NOT order arbitration. Don't be afraid of suing for FCRA and ECOA violations because you're worried about the arbitration clause.

I also need to mention Lisa M. Coulter and Carrie M. Francis, Snell & Wilmer in Phoenix, AZ, the Household attorneys.

What kind of human beings are the Household thugs who file these Motions on behalf of banksters notorious for predatory lending and even accused of shredding evidence by their own employees?

How do they sleep at night? Don't they have ANY morals?

My e-mail to Lisa Coulter and Carrie M. Francis, Snell & Willmer, congratulating to the dismissal and advising of my publications at http://household-credit-complaints.us/

Never forget that we are PERSONALLY responsible for our actions. YOU are responsible for YOUR actions.

Who do YOU work for? WHAT do you do? How do YOUR actions impact on other peoples' lives?

Many THOUSANDS of Household customers have VALID claims against Household.

I posted all the filings here so that you know what you are up against and you can be prepared. If I had known how Household operates, I certainly would have done things differently.

Sue, people, sue! Go get your checks!

Christine

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
6/24/03 - Motion to Dismiss, or in the alternative, Motion to Compe...
Motion to Dismiss, or in the alternative, Motion to Compel Arbitration
Christine19 20 07-13-03  11:38 pm
6/26/03 - Household Notice of Errata
Notice of Errata: the Card Agreements attached as their Exhibit 1 was NOT readable, the Affidavit filed was NOT the original
Christine07-21-03  11:54 pm
7/17/03 - Motion for Summary Disposition on Household Bank's Motion...
Motion for Summary Disposition on Household Bank's Motion to Dismiss or in the Alternative, Motion to Compel Arbitration

I hadn't replied
Christine09-25-03  12:52 am
7/23/03 - Objection to the Household Motion to ....
My Objection to the Household Motion to Dismiss, or in the alternative, Motion to Compel Arbitration.

When Judge Martone recused himself prior to ruling, I decided I might as well start practicing law and give it my best shot.
Christine07-24-03  03:33 am
8/1/03 - Household Reply in Support of Motion to Dismiss
Household Reply in Support of Motion to Dismiss or in the Alternative, Motion to Compel Arbitration
Christine09-25-03  12:43 am
9/19/03 - Order to Dismiss Household
Judge Broomfield ordered the dismissal based on my late reply, but he also stated that he would have dismissed anyway because all claims were time barred.

Lesson learned: Sue ASAP!

Do NOT rely on the Household promises for deletion, a response, an investigation, etc. - Household employees are nothing but liars.

Their only intentions are to wear you out and or delay until the SOL expires.
Christine09-22-03  10:22 pm
10/11/03 - e-mail to Lisa Coulter and Carrie M. Francis, Snell & W...
10/11/03: My e-mail to Lisa Coulter and Carrie M. Francis, Snell & Willmer, congratulating to the dismissal and advising of my publications at http://household-credit-complaints.us/
Christine10-11-03  03:28 pm
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration