CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond & Ja... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Fair Isaac, CRAs , American Agencies, Pacific Bell ... » Dismissed Defendants » Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond & James McAfee « Previous Next »

3/2/04: While Judge Broomfield dismissed the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond and Senior VP and General Counsel James McAfee, it is more clear than ever that they deliberately refuse to enforce the FCRA KNOWING the tremendous damages Capital One inflicts on many millions of consumers.

I'll scan their obnoxious filings on a slow day, my objection and exhibits are much more important:

"While Mr. McAfee and his attorneys celebrate the dismissal and then go on to increasing their net worth, thousands of people will lose their homes and families and some will die, because Mr. McAfee refuses to enforce the FCRA."

James McAfee ought to serve a LONG prison term!

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
1/13/00 - The FFIEC Advisory Letter condoning illegal credit reportingChristine09-16-04  07:39 pm
4/12/04 McAfee reply, he refuses to do anythingChristine08-19-04  07:47 pm
3/28/04 - my renewed complaint and request for a substantive replyChristine08-19-04  04:33 pm
3/3/04 - The FRB-R & McAfee Notice of Errata
Gallagher & Kennedy in Phoenix didn't know the local rules. Yeah, right!
And they're having trouble counting weeks too!
Christine03-04-04  05:14 am
3/1/04: My Objection to the FRB-R and James McAfee's Motion to Dis...Christine03-02-04  11:15 pm
3/1/04: Exhibits AL - ANChristine03-02-04  10:48 pm
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration