CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Fair Isaac - credit scoring Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Fair Isaac, CRAs , American Agencies, Pacific Bell ... » Dismissed Defendants » Fair Isaac - credit scoring « Previous Next »

I have SO much evidence to show that Fair Isaac's scores make NO sense.

Recently a client had a charge-off deleted and his score went down almost 20 points. He has NO derogs, a mortgage, car loan, student loan ... The score went down because the charge-off was OLD, and his other *reported* credit cards are all from 2003. So the average age of his credit cards went down, and his score is now below 650. That's just one example.

A RICO suit is what it really takes, the CRAs, Fair Isaac and the creditors are all profiting from the systematic exploitation of the "disadvantaged" - everyone who's not rich and runs into a financial problem, whether it's cancer or divorce, the reasons don't matter.

We're talking about many millions of people who pay more for credit and insurance than they should. My current suit provides the proof that they all KNOW how devastating the artificially low scores and incorrect and incomplete credit reports are.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
3/19/03 - Fair Isaac relevant paragraphs from the ComplaintChristine11-12-03  12:12 am
6/15/03 - Fair Isaac on inquiries - lies, lies, lies ....
Fair Isaac lowers scores due to inquiries MUCH more for people who had credit problems - when they apply for jobs, cell phones, pagers, apartments, utilities such as electric, gas and phone service, etc. etc. etc.

SUE, people, SUE!!!!
Christine Baker06-15-03  07:15 pm
6/3/03 - ALL data provided to Fair Isaac may be sold to ANYONE
Fair Isaac is in the debt COLLECTION business and all data you provide when ordering may be used in collection efforts.
Christine Baker06-03-03  07:19 pm
"Validating" credit scoringChristine Baker05-20-03  10:39 pm
10/21/03 - Fair Isaac Motion to Dismiss
Lack of subject matter jurisdiction
Christine14 15 11-27-03  06:05 am
11/24/03 - My Objection
Not quite as concise and organized as I had planned. Due to illness and then death in my family a few days before the due date, I had a hard time concentrating and getting in the mood to work on this.

But I think it's a good outline, and I hope it makes sense to the judge and other readers who don't know anything about the FICO FRAUD.

Hopefully I'll find the time to rewrite it into a document explaining what exactly is wrong with scoring.
Christine11-27-03  06:32 am
1/28/04 - Fair Isaac dismissed
Lack of subject matter jurisdiction, have to sue in state court. That of course sucks because it's different rules.

Well, it's just a matter of TIME ...
Christine02-03-04  05:04 am
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration