CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Who to sue and serve? 8 active Fair... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Fair Isaac - the designers of the credit scoring fraudware » Who to sue and serve? 8 active Fair Isaac corporations « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
9/14/02 screenshot Fair Isaac Corporation Inc. corporate address an...Christine Baker09-14-02  10:45 pm
9/14/02 screenshot Fair Isaac corporationsChristine Baker09-14-02  10:44 pm
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, September 14, 2002 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edited 7/24/03: Peter L. McCorkell is no longer the registered agent, NANCY E FRASER took his place.

Go to the California corporations database:

http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/list.html and search for "Fair Isaac"

You'll get all listings for Fair Isaac, including the many active corporations:

Fair Isaac International, International Canada, International Japan, International Germany, International France, International Spain and International Mexico.

If you want to live in a "civilized" country, there's no escape. They're spreading like the West Nile virus ...

Since my damages occurred in the US, I'm sued FAIR, ISAAC AND COMPANY, INCORPORATED, but now they showed as merged out.

So I'm SERVING "FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION"

Please VERIFY the corporate name and agent before you file!

The direct link to FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION:

http://kepler.ss.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C1197339

FAIR, ISAAC AND COMPANY, INCORPORATED
200 Smith Ranch Road
San Rafael, CA 94903

Serve the Registered Agent:

NANCY E FRASER
C/O FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION
200 SMITH RANCH RD
SAN RAFAEL, CA 94903

Please post any countries immune to the finance industry greed and credit scoring fraud, I'll seriously consider moving there.

No communist countries or dictatorships, please. I don't like Fair Isaac because credit scores are based on communist concepts, determining my credit worthiness by OTHER peoples' behaviour.

I'd like to live in a country that values individualism and privacy, human and animal rights, alternative energy and freedom of speech, with national goals other than ruling the world and producing more stuff that nobody needs ...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration