CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

FICO FRAUD - discussion: how to elimi... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Fair Isaac - the designers of the credit scoring fraudware » FICO FRAUD - discussion: how to eliminate FICO scores « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sannois1
Username: Sannois1

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am a legal assistant who worked in financial litigation with Harvard attorneys for 20 years. I know Constitutional law. I knew that if I poked around in the Constitution, I would find the grounds to overturn the FCRA. Well, hello, I found the grounds. You can log onto my website and read it for yourself. nomoreficoscores.org
You have the right to contract without a duress. You also have the right to judicial due process under the 5th Amendment. When somebody reports you to a credit bureau, they are subverting judicial due process and imposing privatized dispute resolution in the form of a duress. I cannot tell you how unconstitutional this is. It is amazing that Congress never saw this. The Supreme Court with whom I have worked with, has always upheld judicial due process and Freedom to Contract without a duress. The FICO score is the biggest duress out there. It didn't exist until 1970- when Bill Fair and Earl Isaac invented it to get access to the Dept. of Defense computers located at Stanford University. This has been a 35 year scam. Fair Isaac is currently under investigation by the SEC - just in case you want to know - log onto my website to find out more. I am suing to overturn the FCRA - and you can join me if you want - I figure a few thousand lawsuits on the same grounds ought to put the FICO score out the door. Help me kiss your credit score goodbye.

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1830
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I moved your posting and since I'm now not the only person on the planet serious about suing Fair Isaac, I moved the Fair Isaac topic to the discussion area for public comments like yours.

You obviously are taking a totally different approach. Did you file suit already?

I'm thinking that a RICO suit is appropriate, as Fair Isaac, the CRAs, Capital One and numerous other corporations PROFIT from the artificially low scores.

I'll greatly appreciate your providing some more info about the SEC investigation as well the access to Defense Department Computers and other documentation about Fair Isaac.

My goal is to provide documentation in an "organized" manner so that hopefully many people/organizations will file suit.

I've been very dissapointed with the lack of interest by "consumer" organizations such as ACORN and Consumers Union. Maybe they just don't get it? It's too complicated? Or banksters are simply too powerful.

I do have to agree that MANUAL credit underwriting is not cost effective and it is really not the solution.

You also have to keep in mind that if we did not have credit reporting, the economy would immediately collapse.

I'm looking for realistic solutions, and you have to understand that no court will simply prohibit credit reporting or scoring, they cannot do so without destroying the economy. Congress would HAVE to amend the constitution to save the economy.

I read your letter to the FTC at http://nomoreficoscores.org/_wsn/page4.html and I doubt you'll get a reply.

You have to understand that all the regulators are NOT on the consumers' side, but they work for the banks, and in case of regulation by Federal Reserve Banks, they ARE the banks.

This is a huge scam and a conspiracy, and if it is true that the Bush administration caused the FTC's refusal to issue new opinion letters, it goes all the way to the President.

You've probably read my filing to the FTC at FTC/FCC filing and I'm working on a filing re. the Federal Reserve Bank.

It's clear that they simply REFUSE to investigate consumer complaints, the reasons are obvious.

Susanct
Username: Susanct

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm in the process of writing letters and cc'ing them to everyone else. There is a Fair Isaac office in my town and I'm writing to them. If I get no satisfaction, I'll cc the letters to my local politicians (and I know them personally) and then I'll cc to the local press. I have had success organizing protests via grass roots methods on other issues. I'm trying to get some local awareness, so I can get an attorney to represent me on contingency. At any rate, Fair Isaac has to be violating RICO, but frankly I think they should be sued both civilly and criminally. They are criminals.

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1978
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fair Isaac, the CRAs,some creditors like Bank One and Capital One, and of course the FTC, the Federal Reserve, the OCC, ...

The people calling the shots at those outfits are ALL criminals. And as bad as the credit scoring and reporting problems are, they're merely part of a much larger agenda, population control and manipulation, and of course making the rich richer.

Unfortunately, I've had very little time for PR, but I am really thrilled that 32,640 people accessed the Bank One press release at http://emediawire.com/releases/2004/3/emw113432.htm and 1,360 media outlets received it too. Many linked to it or reprinted it.

So, I definitely appreciate your efforts! Please let us know how it goes.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration