CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

7/21/09: ABSOLUTE proof that I made ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Dr. Hollander v. Christine Baker » 7/21/09: ABSOLUTE proof that I made NO defamatory statements « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2714
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7/21/09: [CENSORED]attorney Irving Johnson AGAIN tries to get me to delete ALL REFERENCES to doctor [CENSORED] after the court granted his motion for summary judgment regarding my claim of tortious interference with my prospective business relationship.

I ASKED for the defamatory statements, I got NOTHING.

That's because I made no defamatory statements and everything I published is TRUE.

application/pdfPart 1: The 7/21/09 emails
7-21-09--Irving-Johnson-[CENSORED]-deletion-email-1.pdf (17.0 k)

application/pdfPart 2: The 7/21/09 emails
7-21-09--Irving-Johnson-[CENSORED]-deletion-email.pdf (16.9 k)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2716
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For easier reading I am posting the emails in chronological order:

X-Envelope-From: ijohnson@pjckn.com
X-Envelope-To: christine@creditsuit.org
Subject: [CENSORED]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:37:13 -0600
Thread-Topic: [CENSORED]

Dear Ms. Baker,

We have refiled the Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and LexisNexis has mailed these pleadings to you as of yesterday.

It is not necessary to have you served personally because you are "present" for this purpose. You were previously served and because you have filed an answer regular mailing is the notice which the Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure require.

As you know by now Summary Judgment was granted dismissing the last of your counterclaims.

There will be a hearing set via telephone once the Judge signs the Order, the purpose of which will be to make the "temporary" restraining order permanent. The hearing must occur very quickly. Please advise us if there are any days during the next 45 days when you are NOT available so we don't set the hearing in conflict with something to which you have already committed.

Do you wish to appear for the hearing in person or shall we advise the Court you request leave to appear by telephone? The problem with a telephone appearance is that there will be exhibits marked and admitted in evidence and you will be unable to see them if we can't get them into your hands before the hearing.

If the Order is made permanent, or for that matter, after the TRO is signed and you're notified it is the Court's Order, non-compliance is enforced through contempt proceedings and we will seek to have the Court in Arizona with jurisdiction over you enter the Contempt Order there and seek enforcement as is accomplished in any other contempt of court matters.

Should you decide to eliminate your defamatory posting voluntarily please so advise. If you do not we are certainly going to pursue claims for costs and fees until they are paid in full.

Respectfully,

Irving G. Johnson (Irnie)
Pryor Johnson Carney Karr Nixon, P.C.
5619 DTC Parkway, #1200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Direct Dial: 303-874-3402
Cell: 303-324-1516
Fax: 303-779-0740
email: ijohnson@pjckn.com

-----------------------------------------

My response:

Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:59 PM
To: Irving G. Johnson
Subject: Re: [CENSORED]

Dear Mr. Johnson,

I want to remove ALL defamatory postings IMMEDIATELY.

I don't want to go to jail!

As you know, I have repeatedly requested that you identify the defamatory posts. As you also know, this litigation has caused serious health and financial problems for me and I just want to get on with my life.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide the URLs and the specific excerpts.

Thank you SO much,

Christine Baker

[CENSORED]Attorney Irving Johnson:

We will send them to you shortly.

Dear Ms. Baker,

If you mean what you've written, here are the URL's we find simply via Google.

1.) http://doctor-[CENSORED]-litigation.info (the entire site);
2.) http://www.ratemds.com/socq=node/36379;
3.) http://ripoffreport.com/reports/0/411/RipOff0411812.htm;
4.) http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/[CENSORED]-c152085.html;
5.) http://creditsuit.org/credit.php/blog/c181/
6.) www.creditsuit.org. (link in left column directing to URL #5).

If we find others we will add them to this list. You should be aware of what you've created so look yourself.

Notify just me via email when you've finished with these and we'll check.

When you've cleaned up the internet we will prepare an appropriate stipulation to file with the court.

Irving G. Johnson (Irnie)
Pryor Johnson Carney Karr Nixon, P.C.
5619 DTC Parkway, #1200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Direct Dial: 303-874-3402
Cell: 303-324-1516
Fax: 303-779-0740
email: ijohnson@pjckn.com

My response:

Dear Mr. Johnson,

Of course I mean what I've written. I'm not a lawyer and I don't have time to play games. I want to delete all DEFAMATORY statements and I'll REALLY appreciate it if you finally identify one.

It seems to me that you want the TRUTH deleted. The truth is NEVER defamatory.

Is there ANY defamatory statement about your client at any of my websites?

Christine Baker

Delete ALL references to my client Ms. Baker and we will be delighted to conclude this, but skip the rest.

Tell me when you've finished.

So there.

Dr. [CENSORED]'s attorney Irving Johnson failed to provide a SINGLE defamatory statement.

And that makes sense, because there aren't any.

However, that didn't keep district judge Gerald Rafferty from granting the 7/24/09 Temporary Restraing Order

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration