CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

7/21/09: [CENSORED] Motion for TRO Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Dr. Hollander v. Christine Baker » 7/21/09: [CENSORED] Motion for TRO « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2718
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7/21/09: [CENSORED]Motion for TRO

application/pdf7/21/09 Motion for TRO
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO.pdf (419.2 k)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2719
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Exhibits:

Some pages are barely or not readable because the CO court will NOT provide me with electronic access to the filings because I'm not an attorney. Additionally, the exhibits may be incomplete because the Nexis File & Serve system included ERROR messages after some exhibits.

Exh. 1: The 10/21/08 TRO

application/pdfExh. 1: The 10/21/08 TRO
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO-exh-1.pdf (88.9 k)

Exh. 2: Attorney Johnson's 11/25/08 email demanding that I remove doctor [CENSORED]'s name from my CreditSuit website and threatening:

"I'm sure I can keep you fully entertained ..."

application/pdfExh. 2: Attorney Johnson 11/25/09 email threat
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO-exh-2.pdf (47.6 k)

Exh. 3: My blog posts (one page is not readable because the Colorado court won't allow me to be served electronically and it just won't scan) summarizing the lawsuit and my answer/counterclaims and stating that I have NO intention of talking to lying scumbag attorney Irving Johnson and a tremendously enlarged printout of David Dee's FREE SPEECH art (used with his permission at the now censored blog) with two girls without mouths at a graveyard and my caption "Doctor [CENSORED] killed free speech."

application/pdfExh. 3: litigation blog post and logo
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO-exh-3.pdf (121.3 k)

Exh. 4: The 10/217/09 Verified doctor [CENSORED] Complaint

application/pdfExh. 4: Verified Complaint
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO-exh-4.pdf (393.1 k)

Exh. 5: 1/6/09 email to attorney Lauren Dorweiler stating that I will make this "THE free speech case" and that "Bad doctors KILL patients and a doctor who files frivolous and harassment lawsuits, commits perjury and is not capable of properly completing a simple contact form and submitting her correct email address should NOT be treating patients."

application/pdfExh. 5: my 1/6/09 email to attorney Lauren Dorweiler
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO-exh-5.pdf (56.0 k)

Exh. 6: printout of my Factual Summary at the litigation blog stating that I have NEVER deleted anything from my websites for payment or after being threatened, that I'm willing to settle, but will not delete unless I get a HUGE amount of money to be spent on non profit activities, that doctors and lawyers need to learn that not everybody is a pushover and that "I suppose it's up to me to stand up to the doctor/lawyer Mafia."

application/pdfExh. 6: printout of my blog posting
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO-exh-6.pdf (134.8 k)

Exh. 7: My 1/4/09 email to attorney Johnson, announcing my press release and requesting review of my postings for accuracy of my Factual Summary at the litigation blog.

application/pdfExh. 7
7-21-09--Motion-for-TRO-exh-7.pdf (55.9 k)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration