CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

7/11/03 - the request for the 4/28 in... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Equifax and CSC WILLFUL Enablement of Identity Theft » 7/11/03 - the request for the 4/28 investigation results « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1151
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On 7/11/03 I faxed to CSC:

"On April 28, 2003, you received my client’s disputes, but to date he has not received your investigation results.

Please fax your investigation results ASAP to 571-222-1000."

NOTE: I specifically requested a faxed copy so that it wouldn't be sent to the wrong address again and so that we could see what the results were.

------------------------

7/15/03 - the CSC response:

"Please find enclosed the results of your request for CSC to reinvestigate certain elements of your CSC credit file. Our investigation has now been completed.

We have reviewed your identifying information. The results are:

Name: ... SSN: ... Birthdate: ...

Please be specific with your concerns by listing the account names, numbers, and the nature of the dispute.

Thank you for giving CSC Credit Services the opportunity to serve you."

They think my client didn't remember his name????

Which words in my fax did they not understand?

NOTE: Instead of faxing as we requested, they snail mailed the report again. It's pure luck that the address was the correct NEW address.

7/15/03 - the investigation results

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration