CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

7/27/03 - 2nd fax to CSC requesting ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Equifax and CSC WILLFUL Enablement of Identity Theft » 7/27/03 - 2nd fax to CSC requesting the investigation results « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1152
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christine Baker
Email: christine@bayhouse.com
Fax: 571-222-1000

ATTN: Legal Department
CSC Credit Services

Via fax to 281-878-1974

July 27, 2003

Re: (client)

To Whom It May Concern:

On 7/11/03 I requested in writing that CSC fax to me the investigation results for my client's disputes, received by CSC on 4/28/03.

CSC employees claimed during several calls that you mailed the results to my client's OLD address, while in fact Equifax had his NEW address on 4/21/03 and it was on his disputes.

Maria Caffrey stated on 7/11/03 that my client had to call you and that your employees would not speak to me. Of course he had already done that, and he had been advised by CSC employees that he needed to purchase a new credit report.

In response to my fax and repeated calls to CSC, you mailed to my client investigation results that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the 4/28/03 disputes! My client never disputed his name, DOB and SSN, as those 7/15 results claim.

1) Please immediately fax to me an exact copy of the investigation results for the 4/28/03 disputes and please also provide me with the SPECIFIC investigation procedures for any account not corrected or deleted as requested in the 4/28/03 disputes.

2) Please arrange with Equifax, Experian and Trans Union for 2 years of free credit monitoring services for my client. *Somebody* has the investigation results and the credit report you sent to his old address and I'm sure you realize the potential for fraud and ID Theft.

3) Ms. Caffrey and Ms. Dalton promised me a call from your legal department about your procedures regarding address changes. I had informed them of my federal suit for my PIN, as ID theft is the fastest growing crime in the US, according to the FBI and as publicized by Equifax in order to scare consumers into purchasing their Credit Watch monitoring service.

Unfortunately, nobody from CSC called me.

So I published my conclusions about your willful enablement of identity theft at http://forum.creditcourt.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-auth.pl?file=/1701/1701.html. Due to those serious charges, I request that you notify me in writing of any incorrect assumptions or statements in my publications via fax to 571-222-1000 or e-mail to christine@bayhouse.com.

On July 16, 2003, the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Financial Institutions unanimously approved “Landmark FCRA Legislation” and I will alert the members of the Subcommittee to the CSC and Equifax despicable business practices unless I hear from you by August 1, 2003.

Sincerely,

Christine Baker

c: (client)

----------------------------

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:00:45 -0700 -0700
Subject: CONFIRM: CSC investigation results

Hello from Faxaway, the world's easiest E-Mail to Fax service!

CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FAX TRANSMISSION
FAX STATUS: SUCCESSFUL TO 12818781974
TRANSMISSION: 28-Jul-2003 06:00:18 GMT.
1 Page(s).
DURATION: 1 Minute

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration