CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

9/5/03 - fax to CSC Donna White re. m... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Equifax and CSC WILLFUL Enablement of Identity Theft » 9/5/03 - fax to CSC Donna White re. mailing to OLD address .... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1339
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christine Baker
BayHouse LLC
Email: christine@bayhouse.com
Fax: 571-222-1000

ATTN: Donna White
CSC Credit Services

Via fax to 281-878-4882

September 5, 2003

Re: (client), Midland Credit Management, investigation procedures, credit monitoring service, willfull enablement of identity theft and continued mailings to OLD address

Dear Ms. White:

1) On 8/7/03, after several failed attempts, you finally received my 7/27/03 fax with the request for my client's April dispute results.

I requested that you FAX the investigation results to me directly to avoid further mailings to wrong addresses, but you told me that you could not fax, and you personally assured me that you were mailing the results to my client's new address.

Recently, your investigation results were finally delivered to my client, CSC AGAIN had mailed to the OLD address.

WHY did you mail the results AGAIN to the OLD address?

2) On page 1 of the APRIL investigation results dated 8/8/03, CSC writes:

"Midland Credit Management" and "This item has been deleted from the credit file."

CSC is reporting Midland Credit Management on the attached report.

WHY is Midland on the credit report?

3) I requested in my previous fax that CSC arrange for 2 years of free credit monitoring services for my client.

Does your failure to respond indicate that my client needs to take legal action to get you to at least mitigate damages?

4) Please provide your investigation procedures for these April investigations. I'm not talking about how you usually investigate disputes, but how you investigated my client's disputes: WHO verified, when and how?

5) In my previous faxes I requested that the CSC legal department respond to my publications about the "Equifax and CSC WILLFUL Enablement of Identity Theft" at http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/1701/1701.html

I have not been contacted by anyone from CSC. I conclude that CSC admits that my allegations are true, CSC is willfully subjecting consumers to ID Theft and could not possibly care less about the subsequent damages inflicted on consumers.

CSC does not handle my credit file, so I can not personally take legal action. However, I will encourage my readers to file suit against CSC and to hold the CSC Directors and Management personally liable. And of course I will notify legislators.

Please forward this fax for response by your attorneys. Please do NOT mail again to my client's old address, but contact me directly via e-mail to christine@bayhouse.com or fax to 571-222-1000.

Sincerely,

Christine Baker

c: (client)

--------------------------

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:45:36 -0700 -0700
Subject: CONFIRM: CSC mailed to OLD address again

Hello from Faxaway, the world's easiest E-Mail to Fax service!
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FAX TRANSMISSION
FAX STATUS: SUCCESSFUL TO 12818784882
TRANSMISSION: 05-Sep-2003 21:45:34 GMT.
2 Page(s).
DURATION: 1 Minute
TOTAL COST: $0.11

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration