Post Number: 1522
|Posted on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 08:36 pm: ||
Gail K. Scott
CSC CREDIT SERVICES, INC.
Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
October 23, 2003
Re: (client), Midland Credit Management, investigation procedures, credit monitoring service, willfull enablement of identity theft and continued mailings to OLD address, promotional inquiries.
Dear Ms. Scott:
My client received your letter and new credit report dated 9/26/03.
1) You wrote on 9/10/03:
"This will advise your correspondence to CSC Credit Services, Attn: Donna White, dated September 5, 2003 has been turned over to this office for handling."
However, you failed to respond!
For your reference, I am attaching the 9/5/03 fax below.
We will greatly appreciate your addressing our concerns.
2) Due to the CSC malicious mailing of the investigation results and credit reports to my client's old address, my client had to opt out of promotional offers.
Please explain why my client opted out on 7/18/03, yet the new report shows NUMEROUS promotional inquiries after 7/18/03?
Very truly yours,
posted at CreditCourt: Equifax and CSC WILLFUL Enablement of Identity Theft http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/1701/1701.html
September 5, 2003
ATTN: Donna White
CSC Credit Services
Via fax to 281-878-4882
September 5, 2003
Re: (client), Midland Credit Management, investigation procedures, credit monitoring service, willfull enablement of identity theft and continued mailings to OLD address
Dear Ms. White:
1) On 8/7/03, after several failed attempts, you finally received my 7/27/03 fax with the request for my client's April dispute results.
I requested that you FAX the investigation results to me directly to avoid further mailings to wrong addresses, but you told me that you could not fax, and you personally assured me that you were mailing the results to my client's new address.
Recently, your investigation results were finally delivered to my client, CSC AGAIN had mailed to the OLD address.
WHY did you mail the results AGAIN to the OLD address?
2) On page 1 of the APRIL investigation results dated 8/8/03, CSC writes:
"Midland Credit Management" and "This item has been deleted from the credit file."
CSC is reporting Midland Credit Management on the attached report.
WHY is Midland on the credit report?
3) I requested in my previous fax that CSC arrange for 2 years of free credit monitoring services for my client.
Does your failure to respond indicate that my client needs to take legal action to get you to at least mitigate damages?
4) Please provide your investigation procedures for these April investigations. I'm not talking about how you usually investigate disputes, but how you investigated my client's disputes: WHO verified, when and how?
5) In my previous faxes I requested that the CSC legal department respond to my publications about the "Equifax and CSC WILLFUL Enablement of Identity Theft" at http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/1701/1701.html
I have not been contacted by anyone from CSC. I conclude that CSC admits that my allegations are true, CSC is willfully subjecting consumers to ID Theft and could not possibly care less about the subsequent damages inflicted on consumers.
CSC does not handle my credit file, so I can not personally take legal action. However, I will encourage my readers to file suit against CSC and to hold the CSC Directors and Management personally liable. And of course I will notify legislators.
Please forward this fax for response by your attorneys. Please do NOT mail again to my client's old address, but contact me directly via e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 571-222-1000.
Post Number: 1629
|Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 04:34 pm: ||
November 13, 2003 - faxed with all attachments.
Ms. Scott: I didn't receive a response to the 10/23/03 e-mail, attached for your reference. We'll greatly appreciate your reply, or at the very least your acknowledging that you received this fax.