CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

We Just arrived at our home to find i... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Wells Fargo & many other banks - Lynette is NOT the only one to be wrongfully foreclosed on! » We Just arrived at our home to find it EMPTY and locks changed « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brad & Heather
Username: Bradheather

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2003 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are completely at a lost and in desperate need of help or advice.
I don't know where to begin it is even difficult for me to type this post right now with the emotinal state I am in. I feel very blessed and fortunate atleast to have come across this site and to relize that we are not alone. I'm sure everyone here can understand the range of emotions that I am feeling right now, from not knowing where to start, who to believe, and HOW they can get away with such things. I will try my best to give some insight into our situation.
We have a home in Arizona that we had fallen behind in payments on last year due to the fact our occupation was in the aerospace business and we had to close our business down. We contacted Wells Fargo and entered into a repayment plan in April of 02 that would last until February of 03. We fought and scraped and did everything we coul for the past year to make the payments and follow through with our part of the agreement. January of this year we became aware that we risked our payment not clearing because some funds to us had gone sideways. We contacted Wells Fargo immediatly to make them aware of the situation and figure out of options only to find after being once again passed around to 20 different people on the phone none of which was familar with the case that there was a discrepiancy in the accounting and we were being charged for a difference of $3100.00 that could not be explained. We got transfered around to numerous people at Wells Fargo with no explanation they blamed it on attorney fees'. We contacted the attorny for Wells Fargo who said they were unaware of such charges and nothing to do with it. We called Wells Fargo back and at this point they were willing to have us make our last payment plus some extra to get us out of forebearance agreement and begin there fresh start program. During that time Wells Fargo would be supplying us with accounting for the difference and would be mailing out the information for us to fill out along with where to send our payment date it was due etc. I'm sure this comes as no suprise to any of you that we never received any packet we continually called to get answering machines left messages to get no return phone calls. Finally last week we called to make our home equity line payment we 10mins later the lady was kind enough to call back and inform us our house was sold to a third party on the 4. All last week we spent calling Wells Fargo and there attorney trying to find out what was going on with no answers. We received no notification through mail or phone calls that this was going to happen we got no answers from anyone. We tried to contact an attorney all with no help. I ran across this site and was amazed and felt somewhat comforting knowing that we weren't alone. We went to the house over the weekend to find it empty still we received no notification and we are now in the process of trying to locate our items that no one can seem to tell us. I am not sure how i feel right now and I apologize if this posting is hard to understand or misspelling. I just felt the urgency to post something not knowing where to turn, what to do or who to trust. If anyone reads this and can help with any advice as what we should do I would greatly appreciate it
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 695
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2003 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My first advice is to STOP making phone calls unless the purpose is to get a fax number, and start using faxaway or another verified fax service.

http://creditforum.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=843

Request the accounting for the life of the loan, and of course request an explanation for the sale.

Organize the documents you have, your payment receipts, etc.

Make sure that you state in your faxes that your requests are URGENT and to respond via fax or e-mail.

Create a chronological summary of all communications and events.

If you have the energy to do that, and you can prove that they didn't credit payments, didn't notify you as required by law of the foreclosure, or any other violations, you may just be able to get an attorney to take your case on contingency.

And, there is the publication alternative. Tomorrow I'll mail off my own law suit for filing, and I'll be publicizing this site extensively.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration