CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

WF "lost" payments and threatens to f... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Wells Fargo & many other banks - Lynette is NOT the only one to be wrongfully foreclosed on! » WF "lost" payments and threatens to foreclose « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jarhead
Username: Jarhead

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While searching the Internet regarding Wells Fargo, I discovered your website and I am shocked to read what happened to you. What is really shocking is that I am dealing with similar circumstances with Wells Fargo. I bank at Wells Fargo and my mortgage is with them as well. My wife has made our house payments for the past 3 months in our local bank branch and somehow they have gotten lost, atleast not credited (even though we transferred the money out of our Wells Fargo account). So now we are getting threatening phone calls, mail, e-mail notifications of pending foreclosure. I can't believe it. We have excellent credit. We have called everyone within Wells Fargo with no luck. They really are the rudest people in the world. I am so frustrated that I want to personally go see their CEO and ask him how he can operate such a screwed up company. I want to sue. Maybe we need to look into a class action law suit.

Thanks for your website.

James
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

Class actions are not a good option because not only does MOST of the cash go to the attorneys, but it's really difficult to get a class together.

"We have excellent credit."

You probably HAD excellent credit, but no longer. There's nothing like current mortgage lates to devastate your credit rating.

Check your credit and DISPUTE any late payments with the credit bureaus - it'll help your case if you sue.

http://www.bayhouse.com/order-credit.shtml

"We have called everyone within Wells Fargo with no luck."

You need to STOP CALLING.

Now that you found this site, USE those published e-mails and fax numbers. Utilize an e-mail fax program like faxaway (details at the bottom of the URL above.)

Put EVERYTHING in writing. If you make a call and somebody promises to do something, follow up with a faxed call summary and end it with something like:

"Please notify me immediately if there's anything I misunderstood by faxing to ... or e-mail to ..."

Sometimes you can even get their e-mail addresses.

And what state are you in? Maybe you can find an attorney.

You mention their CEO, I just sued the credit bureaus and their CEOs, heck, they don't even SEE my complaint.

The attorneys take care of everything. I don't know how one can hold CEOs responsible. Their attorneys just file motions to dismiss them because they're not personally liable.

Well, my rant for the day ... Please post any questions and of course updates.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration