CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Another wells fargo accounting mistake Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Wells Fargo & many other banks - Lynette is NOT the only one to be wrongfully foreclosed on! » Another wells fargo accounting mistake « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

R_and_r
Username: R_and_r

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just ran across this site, and would like to add my own comments, as I am going thru something simular with Wells fargo Home Mortgage. I had to file a chapter 13 about 3 yrs ago. I have made every payment on time and even a little extra on my house payment as well as the bankruptcy payment. Wells fargo raised my house payment about 3 months ago saying there was not enough in the impound account. 3 days ago i get a notice from wells fargo saying we have not made any payments for 3 months. The letter was dated 2 days before my july payment was due. Even though it was already paid before that date. I use my internet banking for my house payment and have for over a year now. I have every statement that shows exactly when the money was transferred to wells fargo the same as it has been every month for all this time. My lawyer now has to file for a opposition of there charges at a cost to me so far of 375.00. Why do I have to pay for wells fargos bad accounting practices? From what i read on this forum they will probably try to charge me for their attorneys fees as well by adding them to my mortgage balance. My court date is august 5th. Anyone have a simular case where they weren't screwed by the bank and actually walked away unharmed without a huge attorney fee? Thanks!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy. And I moved your posting, hope you find it ok.

You need to order an accounting statement from WF and see where they THINK the problem is.

And I can tell you've been reading here, you're rightfully worried about WF adding legal fees to your loan.

Order ANOTHER accounting statement after you're done.

"Anyone have a simular case where they weren't screwed by the bank and actually walked away unharmed without a huge attorney fee?"

Did you notice the $3 million damages suit? You have to get away from worrying about who'll pay for the attorneys fees, think DAMAGE AWARDS.

It doesn't sound like you'd be looking at millions, but how about 20K to 50k + attorneys fees?

And it's EXTREMELY important that you order your credit reports and make sure the loan is reported correctly. If you see lates, dispute with the CREDIT BUREAUS and that way you get some FCRA violations that entitle you to attorneys fees.

http://www.bayhouse.com/order-credit.shtml

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration