CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

FargoWells.com - the transcripts of C... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Wells Fargo & many other banks - Lynette is NOT the only one to be wrongfully foreclosed on! » FargoWells.com - the transcripts of Colorado foreclosure hearing « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a pretty gruesome site, I can hardly get myself to read it. Definitely very discouraging.

FargoWells.com

I looked at it a few months ago and thought it was really strange that the URL changes to coloradoschoice.com and it just seemed too weird.

Today I read about an hour through the transcripts and postings, it left me 200% frustrated. Between the moron judge, the screwed up law, the corrupt court ... and then people who call for a BOYCOTT of Wells Fargo.

How can it be that somebody reads those transcripts and then wants to boycott Wells Fargo?

It's not WF that's the problem! Where are people taking their business? To Wamu? Homeside? Household? Capital One?

They ALL suck!

Are they taking their business to the friendly neighborhood bank that will be bought up by one of them next year?

Why don't people get it?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration