CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Why nothing ever changes ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Wells Fargo & many other banks - Lynette is NOT the only one to be wrongfully foreclosed on! » Why nothing ever changes ... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just last week Lynette got word that her loan modification was finalized. It only took a few years!

There were times when we thought it wasn't possible. To not jeopardize the modification, I haven't done much other than send a mean fax to WF when everything seemed stuck again.

I've been getting quite a bit of e-mail from other Wells Fargo victims and concerned readers. Thanks all for your support!

It sure helped Lynette to know that she is NOT alone and you cared enough to write.

If you have a story you want to share, you need help, or you have comments or suggestions, please click "Start New Thread" link above and post.

Please post interesting Wells Fargo related links in the "Links" thread.

The next step is getting the accounting for Lynette's loan and escrow account - I'll keep you posted here.

Aurelia Ellis
Username: Ms_ellis

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am wondering why you do not simplify this and contact the banking commission in California? In NC they had been the most helpful and really work with people. You seem to be overlooking an obvious source of help. We just learned Oct 1 our home had been foreclosed and sold on the court square it was a great shock. Now 10 days later we have made great strides in getting the deed back in our name. The clerk of court has put a two week stay on our file W.F. has already found the error and we have found Michelle Roberts in the Dem. Iowa office to be kind reassuring and very much on the job of helping us as WFs representative. Our foreclosure will be over turned it will take a period of time but it is already in the court system and in motion. I do not think any great conspiracy is going on. Our lawyer has been good too. I have all of my receipts from cashiers checks and signed by the person at the bank who accepted my payment. Except for one ... which the bank I use for savings and checking has pulled from archives and making a copy front and back to send to Michelle. I also have all of my paper work stating how the mortgage was adjusted for payments in error when my daughter was injured last year. Maybe that is the difference. I have no idea. But I really have not had too much problems with W.F. except at the local office. I hope things work out for Lynette she deserves better than this. I know many times I was tempted to make phone payments to other companies after seeing this I am glad I never did..

Christine Baker
Board Administrator

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I am wondering why you do not simplify this and contact the banking commission in California?"

Have a look at the DOC complaint

It's EXTREMELY important that all readers understand that each State has different agencies to enforce their laws. Unfortunately, the California DOC couldn't care less. I already documented that in the Transamerica case

As stated in the above posting, Lynette's modification was approved, and it sure had nothing to do with the DOC. Now it's time to get the CHECK - compensation for damages Lynette and her family have suffered.

And of course I'd like to see some jail time for the people behind the Buckley Firm/Wells Fargo conspiracy - fat chance that'll happen.

"Wells Fargo and the Buckley Firm conspiring to fraudulently foreclose on Lynette's home."

That's the headline for Lynette's CreditCourt section, and it's been there since February. I would think that the Buckley Firm (attorneys) and Wells Fargo would have taken legal action to remove this headline if it wasn't 100% accurate.

Everybody knew that Lynette had made her payments, they tried to foreclose on her anyway and submitted fraudulent documents under penalty of perjury to the bankruptcy court.

I'm sure glad that your foreclosure is handled so well and you are so pleased with Wells Fargo and your attorney - you are very fortunate.

Just last weekend somebody sent me frantic e-mails about having to live in a car soon due to a Wells Fargo fraudulent foreclosure. Not everybody is as lucky as you are.

Appreciate your posting. And please do share with us the outcome of your legal proceedings, i.e. the amount of your check.

Aurelia Ellis

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2002 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not happy about my situation just trying to make the best of it. You do not have a banking commission in Californa....I think I understand and your sarcasm about my e-mail's was clear. Yes, I was extremely frightened when this first happened and I still am. I am also without water in my home still and it is very frustrating. I guess I just choose to try to believe that maybe things will get turned around. I really cannot afford to let my emotions rule my life health wise. If I can help it. I hope WF does as they should by Lynette and her daughters. And all ends on a better note for them. I am personally too afraid to have the well drilled here until I see the title back in our name. Maybe Paranoia I don't know But the drillers won't any way until it is so I guess it does not matter how I feel about it. I am a survivor like so many to day have to be. Good Luck Lynette. My prayers are with you. I will not post any more obviously it adds to your level of stress Christine and you do not need that. Good luck to you also.

Christine Baker
Board Administrator

Post Number: 323
Posted on Friday, October 11, 2002 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really would GREATLY appreciate your posting the outcome and the amount of the check WF writes you.

"I guess I just choose to try to believe that maybe things will get turned around."

I sure hope you're right. And between your attorney and the banking commission you are apparently in good hands.

If any readers have similar problems but no attorney or they feel less confident about their attorney, I highly recommend going public. Whether it's your local TV station or a web site, publicity not only helps you get your problems resolved, but it also is the only way to change how things are.

Good luck! :-)

Lynette Lum
Username: Lynette

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2002 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow... I am away a couple of days, so much happened. First congratulations Aurelia.

It did go well for you, first of all it seems you had an attorney that worked for you, I had 2 that I retained, that either caved in and tried to pass me off to WF, and with all my "proof" and records, did nothing.. One actually told me, My case was taking up too much of her time and she has other clients, sorry if you lose your home.
The next lawyer, friend of my father in law, (ex marine ... fighter for sure, I thought) He did not charge us for the visit or advice, which was, "You are a Realtor, put your house up for sale and cut your losses. No Judge, is going to care enough to take the time to sift through all this. You are fighting a losing battle, and nobody really cares."

3rd Lawyer, referred by a good friend who heard this guy is sharp... He told me he could fix it, NO Brainer... Guess what HE GOT NO RESPONSE from WF, chasing his tail like I had been doing for over 2 years....
He told me he needed $1500 more to do anything...and he wanted THAT just to try to refile our BK.

Yes, WF found the error.. Because WE found MICHELLE. How? By going public, and Christine posting the Brutal facts and truth. Michelle R. is the only one at WF who helped, THE ONLY ONE at WF in 2 YEARS.
How many people gave up after 2 weeks, 2 months, a year, never fortunate enough to find Michelle, and lost their home?

(Believe me it was not an easy task, I am tenacious and became obsessed with finding the needle in the haystack,(Michelle) and put everything else in my life aside)

That is what I mean by help each other.. we stand together and fight back. yes, Michelle helped... but WF would have not found squat without that connection, Because I KNOW nobody else there does anything they say... That's how I was forced to file BK.
Michelle cannot fix everyone.. Only by making WF see that damage they are doing and caring enough to have every employee strive to be Michelle, they will fail miserably for millions. and they don't care, or they would implement change!

I know how you feel about the water and title... I did not want to do anything to my house, paint, flooring, fixtures until I knew it would still be mine..even keeping a dribbling water heater for a few days..

Fortunately Michelle can, get a payment "credited" even if the accounting system cannot locate it.
You are very fortunate also you kept accurate records... I didn't, I was not organized I should say, I was in an emotional hell and would put things away in a safe place ... never to see it again..LOL
I tore everything apart piecing together my payment history.

Kudos to Michelle at WF for being a stand up, hard working, ethical, caring WF employee!! And thank you.

AND MAJOR KUDOS to CHRISTINE BAKER, who through her web site and forum, took all my "proof" in its disorganized state, and organized and idiot proofed the info... So that when I went searching for a connection, I had a place for them to easily see my point, other wise, they would not have given me or my case the time of day.
She gathered the proof.. and made a bold STAND, and put her butt on the line FOR ME and every other victim out there. She gave me a voice, and strength, to search for 10 days straight the internet, until I found a blurb on some off the wall web site, with Pete Wissinger (the CEO of WFHM then) email address and I cut and pasted Christine's words along with that INFAMOUS headline "Wells Fargo and the Buckley Firm conspiring to fraudulently foreclose on Lynette's home." and emailed him and about 15,000 others.. the headline must have caught his eye, and through THAT, PW assigned Michelle.

Channel 10 Troubleshooter in San Diego, also saw the site, and are interested in doing a short troubleshooter story.

Without YOU Christine, I am CERTAIN, that both Aurelia and I would not NOW be the "success" stories in WFHM.. Aurelia may have eventually, but me, they would have rolled right over and thumbed their noses at my "proof" and I would have had my home stolen from me...
Without Michelle correcting those errors, in most cases, nobody else would listen, not the courts, the government overseers...nobody

I am glad your emotional rollercoaster is gliding into the station, My question is, Why were you on the rollercoaster in the first place? Sounds like YOU were as organized as they come... The mistakes or errors of WF threw you and your whole family into an emotional whirlwind... (you is any of us, not personal) took things from your life, caused you to lose sleep, to almost have a total mental break down, lose income because you are unable to work. Pay more for EVERYTHING in your life, cause Michelle corrects errors in the WF accounting, not in their credit reporting. So 99 lates still remain on your credit report...
you watch your children bring home ketchup packets as they tell you how they can make soup, because they are scared you can't afford to eat, WHY? Because THEY KNOW you are scared about money, even when you try to protect them.
Which leads to thoughts of being a burden in your children's lives, and feeling like an unfit mother. Watching your marriage fall apart, because handling THIS kind of SEVERE stress and be dangled without security, causes fear ... and blame starts to spew at each other.. then resentment.. then you notice you stopped communicating 6 months ago, nobody is talking about their feelings and emotions, after a week or 2 you bottle them up..and bury them inside, just to survive.. simple pleasures like your children giggling, no longer warms your heart most often you are so on edge, and that becomes an unnecessary noise ... how can they be silly at a time like this?...

Do Michelle's corrections take care of US?

It's a start ... but falls WAY short.
What about the 50+/- other WF employees I contacted and cried to, that could have done their job and taken 30 minutes to put the pieces together, and THAT could have saved my family the torment and damage we endured.

We all deserve the right not to have to be put through this hell, and we deserve the right to have compensation for the losses and damages we've incurred. I am sure WF added ALL the late fees to my account...

How much for a 6 year old going hungry all day at school so she can help her FAMILY eat by saving her lunch money and ketchup for soup? How much for the years a mom missed out on of her childs life trying to chase down a solution to keep her children safe and secure in their homes? I missed so much joy and love from my girls, I could not process any other emotions, I was SPENT.

Aurelia Ellis

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK......I read all that you wrote I am your friend not your enemy. We have also e-mailed each other. I was assigned Michelle because the banking commission wanted her assigned to this now I know why. I just realized as I said in e-mail I have absolutely nothing in writing from WF concerning the promises and the reassurances that they have given me by telephone. I also continue without a well. I am from a small town in NC my attorney is a good honest man thank God. What you said about your marriage bothers me a little I know the stress and hardship is true that is not what I am questioning ... my husband and I have climbed mountains you would find hard to imagine in this life.... People are either fighters or they chose to become victims. At least that is my personal experience. I am glad you chose to fight.... My child has been through a lot I know that all familiar feeling of guilt when things spiral out of control and you can do nothing about it. I wish you better than this I wish me better than this. Actually our records were kept by stuffing the receipts in the console of our truck after we made our payments lol. I have a system just do not ask me what it is. And life goes on.....I really do think you have broken a lot of ground here for others paved the way to make it a little easier to find numbers and people. I also used the CEO e-mail address you had found .... Thank you for that so much. I did not get a response but it did not come back as undelivered e-mail either. People fight in different ways that does not make one way better maybe it is has to do with how much a person can emotionally take in at the time. You remain as always in my prayers and thoughts as do all of you.

Lynette Lum
Username: Lynette

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I received this email today: I wanted to post it here....

Hi Lynette,
Nice to hear from you, thanx for replying to my mail sent. I was hoping that maybe I could speak with you and perhaps gain alittle information about Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, or perhaps i could be of some assistance to you since our situations are similar but not exactly the same.
Basically, Wells Fargo foreclosed on my mortgage while I was making payments. the Trustee's position was not handled correctly, by law, (Arizona Revised Statue's) Filing of a "Notice of Trustee's Sale"....ECT..... No Notice of public auction was published in any newspaper within this County, and numerous lies by the Attorney's for Wells Fargo, for which I have the truth on paper, documented. I had an Attorney at one time, but I decided that he was no good for the case when he did not show up for the Summons to appear in court, to evict me. So I was evicted, since nobody went to court, on my behalf. I filed a motion to set aside the Judgement, and on date and time of the hearing, the judge said my paper work was never filed, and so denied. I did file with the Office of the County clerk. Come to find out the Judges Secretary had the paperwork at her desk. Then once she found it (same day) she took it to him to see what he wanted to do about it, and he told her that he had already denied it, so it is denied. What kinda B.S. is that, I thought. That was strike 2, and still nobody has had the chance to hear my side of the situation, ya know??? Since, I have lost alot of faith in lawyers, and the Outcome that could possibly destroy an innocent person by any judge that can have the power to through your case to the wolves, if you know what I mean? : ) My latest plan is to put together a easily understood layout, in chronological order, my situation, along with evidence, and start sending it out to Attorney General"s Office, Arizona Banking Commision, Arizona Bar Association, and whomever else I can think of........... : ) If you would like to talk over the Phone, I would be more than happy to call you at whatever time that would be convenient for you...
By the way, I was in Temecula the Christmas before last. I thought I was very nice there. I think you're lucky to live there. Yuma is alright, but it is so brown, like sand here.... Ha Ha
Anyway, thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jim [deleted]

Note from Lynette:
My first payment since the modification was sent 3 weeks ago before I went on vacation on the 24th, checked my bank this morning...STILL hasn't cleared... It is probably lost on someones desk right now...

Christine Baker
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2003 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People keep asking what happened with Lynette's WF case , so I thought I'd update here.

Almost a year ago I started this thread and I wrote:

"The next step is getting the accounting for Lynette's loan and escrow account - I'll keep you posted here."

To date, I don't have an accounting statement. I did ask Lynette many times for a power of attorney for Wells Fargo so that I could order the accounting.

I never got it.

Lynette is busy with her many other problems.

Why is the WF accounting important?

Read Hart Ponder's story at http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/179/1490.html WF added $22,000 in legal fees that they were ordered to pay by the court to HIS mortgage balance!

Lenders routinely add fees that should NOT be added to modifiations.

About once a week somebody e-mails me about their problems with Wells Fargo, asking me for help. Last weekend I got 2 e-mails from readers with WF problems.

This lack of accomplishment is why I won't do this anymore. I've worked literally hundreds of hours free of charge on Lynette's case. While it's great for Lynette that she got to keep her house, it's not so great for all of you who are currently experiencing all these problems with WF because in spite of Lynette's fantastic case, they got away with perjury and fraud.

They got away with it because as soon as peoples' immediate problems are solved, they have more important things to do than ordering accounting statements and submitting their case to attorneys.

I've been trying to help Lynette with AmeriCredit and it's an EXACT replay of the Wells Fargo ordeal.

Payments were not credited and disputes have been going on for almost a year. As soon as the repo guys aren't knocking on the door anymore, it's no longer a priority.

And again I've worked many many hours free of charge, but Lynette has been unable to obtain a statement from Western Union to prove her payments, she doesn't have her credit card statements to prove her payments, and in spite of my numerous requests, she hasn't send me a power of attorney for Western Union so I could get the proof of payment.

It's all a lot of frustration for me, and I don't need it.

WF didn't have to pay me for my time and they didn't have to pay Lynette for her time and trouble.

I hope everybody can understand that I will NOT do this for anyone else.

I'm giving you free space and lots of info and I will certainly help people get the most publicity possible. With publicity, maybe we can locate lawyers who will take these cases.

Go help yourself!

Aurelia Ellis

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2003 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, my attorney said it sounded as if something was not quiet right with an attorney not taking the case.....this must be it failure to get the paper work and what is needed as proof. I don't want unpaid help just a place to write what is happening to help someone else if I ever do come out on top of this. I guess it is a left over from nursing I document everything when I sense something is starting to go wrong a dated journal.

Christine Baker
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2003 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Well, my attorney said it sounded as if something was not quiet right with an attorney not taking the case.....this must be it failure to get the paper work and what is needed as proof."

That's the most depressing part. Most attorneys are stupid as rocks!!!!!

How can he say something so STUPID?????

I spent literally HUNDREDS of hours putting everything on the web, EVERY receipt, statement, the CPA statement, and then I get to read about your idiot of an attorney!

http://creditcourt.com/lynette/index.shtml

Doesn't that link work for your attorney?

I wanted the new accounting statement to make sure that it was accurate. Not having that statement and additional fraud, does that mean that FRAUD and PERJURY are no longer an issue?

And as time goes by, the statute of limitations will expire for fraud and perjury, maybe it already expired, I have no idea.

BTW, if you want to publish a documentary of your dealings with WF, a "blog" - or web journal - is a great way to get publicity.

I just started one for my suit at http://www.creditsuit.org/

Aurelia Ellis

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually my attorney has not been to this site. I had told him about it. So it is me not him that should have the 'duh' label.
What I meant was the same as you a willingness has to be there to fight and keep fighting. There is no one at WF to care if you are sick hurt or if they are systematically ruining your life. They are not anyone they are a huge business period that does not want to suffer loses. I think it gets down to lots of little people working for a huge company and trying to cover they're rear ends when caught in serious error so they compound it by threats ,confusion ,deliberate chaos and harm I am sick of them and the company they represent. My mortgage was sold to WF without consulting me. With all they do to people honest to God there should be a law to stop that from happening. Some businesses are never ran well this is one of those I doubt they will ever get it right. They were simply allowed to get too big for any laws to hold a threat they cannot win or hold out against. That is why I think if it takes forever I want to see this go to a jury trial.

Christine Baker
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2003 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course you're right about big companies, but can you seriously blame them for having the interest of their shareholders in mind?

They're FOR PROFIT businesses and obligated to make as much money as possible.

Why hasn't your attorney read Lynette's documentary?

I didn't spend all that time to scan and post because I had nothing else to do. One of the reasons Lynette went public was to alert others and to SHARE that documentation and evidence.

"My mortgage was sold to WF without consulting me."

They don't have to consult with anyone - loans are assets and the owners can sell them just like cars or houses.

At the same time, consumers can do with what they find out about Wells Fargo or any other company as they like - they can publish and share the information, even sell the rights to their ordeal for a book or movie.

Somebody emailed me their WF story, and it has everything it takes to make a Hollywood movie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration