CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

WRONGFUL FORECLOSURE 2ND TIME IN 2 YEARS Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Wells Fargo & many other banks - Lynette is NOT the only one to be wrongfully foreclosed on! » WRONGFUL FORECLOSURE 2ND TIME IN 2 YEARS « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dilujunal
Username: Dilujunal

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MY HOME IS THROUGH WELLS FARGO MORTGAGE. 3 YEARS AGO THEY BOUGHT MY LOAN FROM 1ST UNION MORTGAGE. AT THAT TIME I WAS IN DEFAULT DO TO MY DAUGHTERS SURGERIES. THEY SAID IF I PAID THE REINSTATMENT FEE PRIOR TO MY FILING BANKRUPTCY I WOULD BE GOOD WITH THE BANK. I SENT A $2,600 CERTIFIED CHECK PRIOR TO MY BANKRUPTCY. THE NEXT MONTH I WENT TO PAY MY MORTGAGE AND THEY REFUSED MY PAYMENT STATING THEY NEVER RECIEVED IT. FOR THE NEXT 5 MONTHS I COULD NOT GET PAST THE RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE TO PROVE THE MONEY WAS SENT OR TO MAKE A PAYMENT. FINALLY THEY STARTED FORCLOSUE. I CALLED THEIR LAWYERS. THEY SAID I NEED TO STOP PAYMENT BECAUSE THEY NEVER RECEIVED THE CHECK. WHEN I WENT TO THE BANK TO STOP THE CHECK THE BANK INFORMED ME THAT WELLS FARGOS ATTORNEYS HAD CASHED THE CHECK 5 MONTHS EARLIER. THEY SAID "OOPS, DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED" AND FAXED ME A CONTRACT SAYING IT WAS MY FAULT I WAS NOW 5 MONTHS IN DEFAULT AND IF I DIDNT SIGN THEY WOULD START FORCLOSURE. I AM A SINGLE MOM WHO HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO SIGN. I PAID THEM BACK THEIR ATTN. FEES AND THEN SOME. FOR THERE MISTAKE. THIS CONTRACT WAS A REPAYMENT PLAN FOR THE NEXT 20 MONTHS. THE FINAL REPAYMENT WAS THIS PAST MAY 2003. THE DAY THEY RECIEVED THE FINAL REPAYMENT THEY SENT ONE LETTER THAT SAID I HAD BROUGHT MY MORTGAGE TO A CURRENT STATUS. THE SAME DAY THEY ALSO SENT ONE THAT SAID I WAS 3 MONTHS BEHIND AND THEY WERE GOING TO FORCLOSE. THEY ALSO STOPPED EXCEPTING MY PAYMENT THE VERY NEXT MONTH. I DID NOT MISS ONE SINGLE PAYMENT NOR WAS I EVEN LATE ONE TIME. I GOT AN ATTORNEY AND FAXED THEIR ATTORNEY ALL THE PROOF SHOWING EVERY PAYMENT WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH ON TIME. WELLS FARGO STOPPED THE FORCLOSURE. I ASKED FOR A PAYOFF QUOTE. MY HOUSE COST 67,900. NOW THE PAYOFF AFTER 5 YEARS IS 70,344+. HOW CAN THIS BE AFTER 5 YEARS OF HOUSE PAYMENTS. I HAVE NOW LOST THE BUYER FOR MY HOME AND WELLS FARGO HAD THE NERVE TO TACK ON THEIR LAWYER FEES AGAIN. WHAT CAN I DO. I NEED SOME KIND OF INSIGHT. PLEASE HELP

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Changed to lower case and added paragraphs (it's the ENTER key) so that I can read this:

---------------------------------------------

my home is through wells fargo mortgage.

3 years ago they bought my loan from 1st union mortgage. at that time i was in default do to my daughters surgeries. they said if i paid the reinstatment fee prior to my filing bankruptcy i would be good with the bank.

i sent a $2,600 certified check prior to my bankruptcy. the next month i went to pay my mortgage and they refused my payment stating they never recieved it. for the next 5 months i could not get past the rude customer service people to prove the money was sent or to make a payment. finally they started forclosue.

i called their lawyers. they said i need to stop payment because they never received the check. when i went to the bank to stop the check the bank informed me that wells fargos attorneys had cashed the check 5 months earlier. they said "oops, don't know how that happened" and faxed me a contract saying it was my fault i was now 5 months in default and if i didnt sign they would start forclosure.

i am a single mom who had no choice but to sign. i paid them back their attn. fees and then some. for there mistake.

this contract was a repayment plan for the next 20 months. the final repayment was this past may 2003. the day they recieved the final repayment they sent one letter that said i had brought my mortgage to a current status.

the same day they also sent one that said i was 3 months behind and they were going to forclose. they also stopped excepting my payment the very next month.

i did not miss one single payment nor was i even late one time. i got an attorney and faxed their attorney all the proof showing every payment was debited from my account every month on time. wells fargo stopped the forclosure.

i asked for a payoff quote. my house cost 67,900. now the payoff after 5 years is 70,344+. how can this be after 5 years of house payments. i have now lost the buyer for my home and wells fargo had the nerve to tack on their lawyer fees again.

what can i do. i need some kind of insight. please help

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1363
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds exactly like Lynette's deal. What's your lawyer doing?

What state are you in?

Dilujunal

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I LIVE IN VIRGINIA.MY LAWYER HAS NOT DECIDED IF HE CAN TAKE THE CASE. HE WANTS TO THINK IT OVER. IT WILL BE VERY COSTLY.

I'M A SINGLE PARENT WHO DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP MY HOME. I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH. I,M HOPING HE WILL LOOK AT YOUR SITE TO FIND SOME DIRECTION.

THEY WERE GOING TO SELL MY HOUSE AUG. 25, 2003 ON THE COURT HOUSE STEPS. WELLS FARGO STOPPED THE FORCLOSURE 3 DAYS BEFORE THE SALE.

SO, NOW THEY WILL EXPECT THE LAST 4 MONTHS MORTGAGE PAYMENTS THEY HAVE REFUSED OR THEY WILL START THE PROCEEDINGS AGAIN.

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I'M A SINGLE PARENT WHO DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP MY HOME."

No you didn't. The first thing you need to learn is to respect the requests of people who might be able to help you.

I see an attitude I don't care for. I don't appreciate your screaming at me, and especially since I converted your previous posting to lower case, one could expect from someone with an IQ above 50 to post in mixed case next time.

You don't have the courtesy to respect a very small request such as posting in mixed case, that just says it all.

You're lacking respect.

Good luck to you!

Dilujunal

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"WHAT SCREAMING?"

I am very sorry you feel that way. I'm not sure where you heard the screaming. I appreciated the correction. I am not a good typist. It has nothing to do with attitude or IQ.

I am simply asking for help. Not a course in proper typing. I tried to do it better in the last thread I am sorry if I did not get it correct. That is not a good reason to be rude and demeaning. You have not tried to help, except, only to make me feel less of a person.

Thank you for your cruelty. Have a nice day.

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I often wonder why banks like Wells Fargo and many others can get away with their fraud - it is so outrageous!

And then I see people like you with absolutely no communications skills, and an attitude that's not called for. You expect the rest of the world to help you FREE of charge, cheerfully, no matter how rude you are.

It is RUDE to type in all CAPS, considered SCREAMING. Do a search for "internet primer" and read up on "netiquette." Many people don't know that, but I've never had anybody continuing to post in all CAPS after I converted their first posting.

Now that you got the typing course, and HOPEFULLY you learned that when you ask for free help you should follow requested formats, you're ready to help yourself.

Do what I did for Lynette.

Be aware that you need to send your complaint to the OCC instead of the state regulator, assemble your documentation, go public.

Good luck!

Dilujunal

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your responce.

I have never worked in an office so I have the tendancy to use all caps. I work in a sign shop. I'm sorry if you think I am ignorant or something along those lines.

I am curious if it is common practice for you to be so insensative to people who are merely looking for direction. Just because a person types a way that does not suit you does not have any bearing on their intellangence or them being rude. I certainly did not intend to give the impression I was screaming.

I have not asked for a hand out of any kind. I am a regular person trying to look for insite, NOT, insult.

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What keeps you from reading Lynette's pages and the other peoples' postings?

Which part don't you get?

Quit the whining and complaining and start WORKING on keeping your house!!!!!

Dilujunal

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you!

Ms_ellis
Username: Ms_ellis

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christine?
I will not post or read here again. I am thinking you have some emotional problems you need to address. The way you treated this person was WRONG and yes I screamed the word. Everyone is not a rocket scientist and some have learning disabilities. This person probably excels at other things. Everyone shines in they're own way you were beyond unkind and rude. I have felt hostility from you towards people before. Shut the site down if it is too much for you to handle and take a vacation. She sounds like a fighter to me and she will like the rest of us get there one way or another and trust me we will prevail.

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1378
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope so, but I doubt it.

The followup postings speak for themselves. Only very few people posted here with the brains and skills required to prevail.

This site is for THOSE people and for people who are willing and able to learn.

When I post that I converted a posting to lower case so I can read it, I expect that the next posting is NOT in UPPER case!

Live with it, or don't post and read here.

I'm very tired of being abused by people who don't appreciate the value of my time. Because my day has only 24 hours, I CHOOSE to focus on those who DO appreciate my time and who DO show respect and ability to learn.

Dilujunal

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'm beginning to think you work for wells fargo. your intelligence level and attitude are about the same. i suppose a small minded person can only read lower case letters. i think you are on a huge high and need to come down off your cloud princess.

i agree with the last input. you should shut this site down. you are getting nowhere with an attitude like that. seek help. you really are in need. you have serious issues.

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1384
Posted on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:-) Thanks!

Would you like me to delete your account?

Seems like most people who don't like what I have say just stay away. I'll be happy to help you with that, just let me know.

And since you finally realized that I need help and have serious issues, please send your donations via PayPal to christine@bayhouse.com

Thanks!!!! :-)

Dilujunal

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you have just put one more nail in this coffin of a site. if you will look at your first enrty you will see YOUR communication skills are lacking. you never asked me in your first entry to use lower case you only said you did it that way so YOU could read it more easily. that was not asking me to do it that way. look back and see for yourself. i am not stupid nor do i have a learning disability. if you had asked the first time it would have been that way the next. instead you use your abrasive personality to insult me. you are not as great as you think. you have nothing to offer for advise except report it to the occ. get off your high horse.

so, i would rather you do what ever suits you. i'm sure you will. if you don't people will see how little you do know. not to mention your nasty degrading attitude. good luck to you!

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1393
Posted on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"only said you did it that way so YOU could read it more easily."

Exactly! Took you a while to get that, but, better late than never.

And please don't forget to post links to sites where people like you get what they want. There ought to be something like "whiners anonymous."

Thanks again :-)

Dilujunal

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

your arrogance is not worth my time. how do you sleep at night with so much evil lurking within you? you must have had a really bad life for you to be so bitter towards everyone. i feel sorry for you. i hope you change for the better before you ruin your life and those of the ones who love you. good luck!

Sassyinaz
Username: Sassyinaz

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Listen Dilu,

Christine is out of town so posting to provoke her isn't going to get you very far, at least for a couple of days.

I don't know what part of this is hard for you to understand but I'm game for trying again.

Christine is not evil, far from it, the polarity of evil actually. That you could even type such a thing only means that you've not bothered to do any homework, search up what she has done or find out what she is about. Don't take out your anger on her.

You have a serious problem, Wells Fargo is a known predatory lender.

The answers you are seeking are already posted, just as Christine has told you, why don't you want to read them and follow-through?

She provides a tremendous resource here. The answers are here, she has already dealt with Wells Fargo, read Lynette's story and related threads -- they are all grouped by topic. Search even (button at the top of the page).

Instead of shutting the forums down, she has left them for resources by those willing to search and do their homework.

She has a huge lawsuit in progress with nearly 30 defendants that she is trying to focus on. Even her OWN reports and problems haven't come before the problems of posters. That just isn't fair and really is an unrealistic expectation of 1 person, I say.

It doesn't mean she doesn't care about your problem, it means that she is one person with only 24 hours in a day and needs to focus on her lawsuit and eat, if only ramen noodles, in the meantime.

Because she cares, she has left the answers for you to do the work yourself. Because she eats and needs electricity, if you don't want to do the work yourself you need to pay her to do it for you, here's the link:

http://www.bayhouse.com/services.shtml

Ms_ellis who is also Aurelia Ellis and has had similar experiences COULD have offered you some constructive advice and/or links or even just updated her own story but she didn't, she chose to jump on the whipping Christine bandwagon instead. Search up her postings and see if they are helpful for you.

C'mon let this go and focus your energy on Wells Fargo instead.

Sassy

Ms_ellis

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are who?
Rudeness begets hostility and rudeness in return.
Kindness is just as easily written or spoken
with a lot less backlash.
As was stated before no one here is looking for a hand out
Maybe it would be prudent if you let everyone know who you are and what concern any of this is to you?
Maybe you could have updated your story or offered constructive advice.......anything else is childish and I just do not play computer games.

Sassyinaz
Username: Sassyinaz

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am Sassy.

Why do you post under 2 names?

I was not rude nor hostile.

You, Ms ellis/Aurelia have offered nothing constructive in the way of advice or suggestions to the poster. You did NOT even offer a link to your own UN-updated story.

There is no game, where does that come from?

You certainly COULD have shared something constructive based on your own experiences but you continue to choose not to and instead use this as a platform for Christine bashing.

Be of service to the poster or be a lurker.

Sassy

Ms_ellis

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to laugh out loud. I post under two names because that was the way it was set up.....I am sure no one has a problem as to who I am. The thing is you are missing the whole point no one is bashing Christine she is rude to people sometimes I expect it is up to the individual to forgive or over look that. Not me or you No I have not updated here Christine's attitude makes me nervous she has too wide of mood swings. Wells Fargo is enough to deal with I have taken little to heart of the information I have obtained here. The wheels are turning and justice will prevail. If you like remove my postings or leave them in it really does not matter to me. I have a goal a good attorney and I am focused.

Christine
Board Administrator

Post Number: 1441
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2003 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just disabled posting here, congratulations, Aurelia and Dilujunal. I'm too busy to put up with your crap.

Since the dimwitted whiners here couldn't find any links to post, here are my recommendations:

Jacki on the stupidity of people - I know that she herself is on the stupid side, because she didn't even read and comprehend what happened to Katherine.

Why is it that the dumbest people just can't shut up?

Why this forum is closed (creditforum.org) - more people who only know how to take. I finally removed all the reference material from creditforum.org and moved it to a members only forum at http://creditfactors.com.

No doubt there are many people who appreciate the value of my sites, but it only takes a few to ruin a great thing for everybody.

Why nothing ever changes - "... and why I won't work free of charge for people in similar situations. I'll help you publicize your story - but that's all I can do."

Aurelia never even read Lynette's pages, the outline for the successful fight against any bank and the reason for this topic. Her lawyer never read Lynette's documentary - it's just beyond me how a lawyer could care so little about his case. I've had a lot of communications from attorneys who read at CreditCourt and specifically Lynette's documentary and they are very impressed with the documented accounting. There's nothing like being able to prove that the bank did NOT make an isolated mistake.

So, if you DO want to keep your house when your lender is wrongfully foreclosing, study Lynette's pages!

Lynette's case is the blueprint to keeping your home. PROVE your payments and go public. DOCUMENT everything you do. Stop believing their promises and get it in WRITING.

Stop WHINING and file your complaint in court or at least publish your documentary.

THAT is what CreditCourt is about, to help people help themselves. To learn how to assemble the documentation to win in court, and to maybe even get a competent lawyer on contingency.

I'm sorry to say that I'm not at all motivated to get the complaint for the mortgage fraud case Sassy recently posted, that could have been a great template for pro se litigants. But as long as I'm dealing with people like Aurelia and Dilujunal, that's a complete waste of time - I don't have time to waste.

I'm busy!

For people who want to post a complaint at a web site, go to http://www.ripoffreport.com/

I have to admit that despite the 200% failure of my efforts to help people fight for their homes, it wasn't a total waste of time. I understand now why the banks can get away with this.

When Home Savings was foreclosing on me, I didn't understand how they could get away with this. But I had the brains to realize that I was NOT going to prevail, every communications with Home Savings left me extremely frustrated and aggravated. This was about MY house, I did NOT have the money to make payments TWICE, and I had some terrible thoughts about what to do.

Fortunately, I had the sense to realize that my own emotional involvment was preventing a resolution. I offered to pay a relative $45 per hour. Of course I didn't have the money to pay her.

But I'm good for my word, I KNEW I was right, and that I would make Home Savings pay.

Over $2,000 later, Home Savings admitted their mistake, I made Home Savings pay. The entire check went to my relative.

And that's the difference between me and most people who read my sites, they only know how to TAKE. Is there something in the water, what turns so many people into pathetic losers?

How can it be that Dilujunal learned NOTHING from the first WF fraudulent foreclosure?

I regret that I didn't sue Home Saving then. That was in 1996 or so, when I had no clue how to file a law suit, and there were no web sites like CreditCourt to help people sue. No sample complaints, no nothing.

I knew from the hundreds of hours I spent on "Kathy" and Transamerica in 1995 that the regulators couldn't care less and most people feel like Jacki, if you're stupid you deserve to get defrauded.

Aurelia and Dilujunal brought me closer to Jacki's mindset than I ever thought possible.

But I still believe that no matter how ignorant people are, the banks have no right to steal their houses.

So I'll continue to publish my sites - to help people help themselves, even if there are not many who are mentally capable of doing so.

If you are interested in doing more than whining and complaining, I will be more than happy to set up your blog and give you web space at no charge, so you can document and publicize how your bank defrauded you.

Good luck to everybody!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration