CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

10/3 - Christine's notice of publicat... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Capital One and Amerix, fka Genus Credit Management (collectors in disguise) » 10/3 - Christine's notice of publication to Robert W. Closs, President, Genus « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 308
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christine Baker
www.bayhouse.com
www.creditcourt.com
Fax: 571-222-1000
E-mail: christine@bayhouse.com

Robert W. Closs, President
Genus Credit Management Corporation

Via fax to (407) 523-7583

October 3, 2002

Dear Mr. Closs:

I am writing to notify you of my publication of your organization's despicable business practices.

As my clients' settlement offer has been ignored, we resorted to the publication of their horrific "Genus experience." You deceived my clients, their credit rating was destroyed, and after three years of paying Capital One through your debt collection outfit my clients found out that their payments barely covered the interest.

You call THAT "credit management?"

I'm getting ready to send out a national press release to thousands of journalists and media, as well as the legal community. We are hoping to find an attorney to sue you personally, your fake non profit organization and Capital One Bank.

This case and all correspondence with you and Capital One is published at my CreditCourt forum at http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/180/180.html. You are invited to post your comments and should you find any incorrect statements, please post, fax or e-mail to christine@bayhouse.com.

Sincerely,

Christine Baker

c: posted at http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/180/180.html

--------------------------

Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 01:06:35 -0700 -0700
Subject: CONFIRM: Notice of Genus fraud publication

Hello from Faxaway, the world's easiest E-Mail to Fax service!

CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FAX TRANSMISSION
FAX STATUS: SUCCESSFUL TO 14075237583
TRANSMISSION: 04-Oct-2002 08:06:21 GMT.
1 Page(s).
DURATION: 1 Minute
TOTAL COST: $0.11

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration