CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

US Court forms online - Waiver of Ser... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Attorneys - Pro Se - Publish » US Court forms online - Waiver of Service, Summons, lots of forms « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is pretty cool!

These are .pdf forms and you can fill them out online and print. They really couldn't make it any easier.

Request for Waiver of Service + Waiver of Service

I got a quote for $75 to have Professional Recovery served in San Jose, Cal., but now it looks like they'll sign the Waiver.

Summons

In Arizona I have to send the completed Summons to the Court, if it is acceptable, the clerk signs and adds the seal, they send it back to me, then I send it to the process server, they serve and send everything back to me, I send it to the court. I sure am glad most defendants accept the Waiver, although it took some nagging for Nelnet and Professional Recovery.

The online return of service form has a default of $0.00 for fees and I couldn't get rid of it, but I think that process servers most likely have their own forms anyway.

The listing of all forms

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration