CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

CleanSweepSupply.com - exhibit divide... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Attorneys - Pro Se - Publish » CleanSweepSupply.com - exhibit dividers and legal supplies « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1385
Posted on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://cleansweepsupply.com/

877-677-7015

It took me quite a while to find a place that had legal supplies online.

Have to say that I'm very satisfied with the service I've received as well as their prices.

Shipping is free over $40, and after my last order I noticed that I ordered the wrong Exhibit Dividers - 1/26 cut instead of 1/10 cut. I sent them an e-mail and asked if they could fix that. The next morning I had an e-mail waiting for me, advising that they changed my order and what the new total was.

I sure appreciate that kind of service.

"Over 31,000 items to choose from!"

It can be hard to find what you're looking for, so I posted below some of the items I ordered. Search for the item # at their web site to see those and similar products.

Exhibit A-Z Sets - Tab title: EXHIBIT, printed in all caps (A-Z). Letter size, 11 x 8-1/2. Side Tab—1/10 cut. KLF81000 (1/10 cut)

Table of Contents Dividers - Tab title: TABLE OF CONTENTS. AVE11910 25 Tabs per Set, Table of Contents Tabs $2.80 Pack

or

Complete—Prong Base & Compressor - 50 fasteners per box. 2-3/4" Center to Center
UNV81002 2" Capacity (.517 lbs) $5.35 67% $1.73 Box

Apply directly to legal documents, case reports, letters, photos, depositions. Includes space for writing exhibit numbers or letters. 1-5/8 x 1, self-adhesive. 252 labels per pack.
TAB58092 Exhibit, White (.150 lbs) $4.80 17% $3.94

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration