CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Keeping track of filings Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Attorneys - Pro Se - Publish » Keeping track of filings « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1651
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course most people don't have 28 defendants, but even if you just have 4 or 5 things can get confusing.

The first thing I did was get one of those big plastic file boxes with nice new hanging folders. I labeled a hanging folder for each company, but included CEOs and employees with the company - since they all go to the same address and all.

Then I got one file folder for each company and labeled it "Serving." Of course I also kept a separate pastel colored call log to note my calls. While I post a lot at the blog, I'd never get by without my call logs.

Of course I got a second file box for the filings and exhibits - those permanent markers and colored labels are an absolute "must do" - I might take a pic on a slow day.

But I also have to say that it's REALLY nice to be able to go to the blog and click on one of the category like Pacific Bell.

And while I don't think that the clerks at the court care whether you include a cover letter with a mailing, it sure helps me to keep track:

Clerk of the Court
Sandra OConnor U.S. Courthouse
401 West Washington Street
Suite 130, SPC 1
Phoenix, AZ 85003-2118

Re: CIV-03-525-PCT-RCB

November 22, 2003

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed are the originals and one copy of:

1) My objection to the Fair Isaac motion to dismiss
2) Summons and proof of service for Trans Union and Harry Gambill
3) Summons and proof of service for Capital One
4) Waivers for Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, James McAfee and Providian

Sincerely,

Christine Baker

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration