CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Collector and Creditor FCRA & FDCPA d... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Collector and Creditor FCRA & FDCPA documented violations  

Please submit documentation of violations, collection letters and your complaints with regulators such as the FTC via fax to 571-222-1000 (I'll remove identifying data prior to posting) or e-mail christine@bayhouse.com

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
PRINT relevant postings for your attorney or judge and the defendant
These postings can be used to settle and litigate violations, and to show legislators that the FCRA and FDCPA are not enforced and that we need statutory damages for ALL violations.
Christine Baker09-09-02  10:14 pm
10/27/03 - Collection attorney James Casesa, St. Petersburg, FL
The consumer was NOT billed for medical services and contacted Casesa to find out what was going on with this collection. Apparently, the wrong insurer was billed and the consumer arranged for payment through his health insurance.

However, Casesa igored the request for billing so the insurance could pay and he reported the collection to the CRAs. He sent the 9/29/03 collection letter acknowledging the dispute, but refused to resolve this SIMPLE matter and he just won't quit collecting.

10/27/03: Casesa received the $1,000 settlement offer and the FTC, Florida Bar and Ethics Commission Advocate received the complaints.
Christine10 11-08-03  03:11 pm
FNANB ** willfully ** running credit after Ch. 7 discharge...
To my amazement, bank counsel Kenneth H. Edwards wrote on 12/22/03 that they have a permissible to obtain the credit after the discharge. Unfortunately, he failed to state what that permissible purpose is.
Christine01-11-04  04:59 pm
10/28/03 - Debt Relief Foundation (Lighthouse) solicitation
I posted their VM. Also added the summary for my subsequent call to them.
Christine10-28-03  05:58 pm
8/21/03 - Collectech announcement REFUSING any disputes
Jim at the Woodland Hills Collectech office refused to provide me with their fax #. Not a good move!
Christine08-21-03  10:35 pm
4/21/03 - Glacier Financial re-ages Bally collections
Not only did they re-age the account, but this collection was entirely fraudulent.

Their VP Mark Tegtmeyer insisted that they were CORRECT to re-age the account, hopefully he'll let me know WHICH dates he's using.
Christine Baker07-07-03  08:51 pm
6/4/03 - Testimony Senate Subcommittee on Financial Institutions An...
A VERY intersting testimony by attorney Leonard A. Bennett about the investigation procedures of the bureaus, Capital One and MBNA.
Christine07-10-03  12:50 am
Great FDCPA info and recordings of collections and repo callsChristine Baker01-19-03  04:40 pm
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration