CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

This is NOT a credit repair forum Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » FAQ » This is NOT a credit repair forum « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1743
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2004 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As the name implies, this forum is about peoples' law suits. If you want to publish your case or you want to sue or are being sued, feel free to start a new thread at http://forum.creditcourt.com/discus/messages/17/17.html

However, if you are looking for credit repair, please visit:

http://creditforum.org/

While creditforum.org is closed to new questions, you can still find the most up to date and accurate info available free of charge anywhere.

If you don't want to spend many hours reading and searching there, consider subscribing to CreditFactors.com.

At CreditFactors I post current info about which reports to order, how to read reports and analyze FICO scores, what to dispute, scans of actual reports, etc.

So please don't post credit repair questions here, it takes away from this forum and from my time.

Thank you!

Christine

Deadman
Username: Deadman

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mrs. Baker

I am not sure why you dismiss you case against this collection agencies, but there are some thing you should know. First re-file your claim under section 809 (b), 623 , 604(a)(3), of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Also include wrongful reporting and include the account # & creditor. Study the Fair Credit Reporting Act (section 600 700) this will explain what creditors can do and what they can not do with consumers credit reports, I have included a little cheats sheet that you might find helpful.
application/msword
Who Can You Sue.doc (42.5 k)

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2021
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, that is nice and easy to read. Although with the exception of the unauthorized inquiries, judges often award less than the $1,000. The FDCPA states "up to" $1,000 for statutory damages and the FCRA is $100 - $1,000.

I also didn't dismiss any collectors other than Professional Recovery, after they paid $1,000 and provided me with the documentation to show that Trans Union failed to delete despite their request.

A couple posted checks and some more info: http://www.fight-back.us/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration