CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Suing a collection agency Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » FAQ » Suing a collection agency « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cnaman
Username: Cnaman

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alright, this is the 2nd time a negative credit history was reported in my Credit Report.

This negative account was not mines and the Collection Agency did not have my SSN.

Yet, they reported this account to my credit report.

The name on the account was very simular to mines.

Wai Hong Vong.

My name is Wai L. Vong.

This is actually the 2nd times this person account showed up on my Credit History.

The first account has already cleared and now I have a new one.

Is there any way I can sue the collection agency for Reporting this to my Credit Report without verifying it?

For Defamation, financial injury?

Any help will be greatful.

Thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2107
Posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can sue AFTER you followed the procedures for dispute and validation at http://www.fight-back.us/forum/index.php?showforum=3

You just need to submit your factual written disputes to the collector and CRAs, explaining the name similarity. If they don't delete, you can sue.

Also, please have a look at the description of my other sites with lots of info at http://bayhouse.com/FAQ.shtml

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration