CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

This is NOT a credit repair forum Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » FAQ » This is NOT a credit repair forum « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Maguiver
Username: Maguiver

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my query is in reference to accts (right offs )i consolidated an account w/MSNB they later wrote them off . On my credit buereu, they appear as charge offs . The agency trying to now,to collect the charged off accts have two different acct #s from Msnb that are not the same acct#s as the accts that msnb charged off ,very close numericly but different.That being just 1 of the oddities.They now want to go to arbitration , however i have a letter waiving arbitration from the very company that they say they are representing. The origanal collection agency, and my letter of arbitration,state arbitration was to have taken place in Delaware, i'm in Colorado and the company trying to make the coollection is also in colo.Thier claiming that i owe them said amount, when the monies owed was charged off by Msnb,they are the third company attempting collection for the same charge off non of whioch have the proper dates or acct#s for the origanal Msnb charge off, i've denied oweing them as they cannot produce the origanal contract as i had no contract with any of these agency's i have asked for a trial date as the origanal venue was in Delaware,i'm not quite sure how Colorado can here this case legaly . Any imput will be appreciated thanks in advance Maguiver .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2381
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the SECOND thread with this title - please read.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration