Background: Ch. 7 filed late Aug 2002 -- discharged 12/03/02.
Order of events regarding FUSA problem:
1. Ordered first round of new credit reports early February 2003.
2. Three tl’s were not “included in bk”, but my reaffirmed second mortgage was.
3. Decided correct reporting of second mortgage was most important – took next three months to correct, one CRA (TU) persists in calling it “Closed”.
4. Ordered second round of credit reports in early to mid May with EQF being the first – still same three tl’s not “included in bankruptcy” so started online disputes. Decided on disputing as “included in bankruptcy”
5. Received EQF reinvestigation results dated 5/22 – FUSA verified that the tradeline as stated (charge off with a balance and a past due amount) was accurate reporting. The other two tl’s were updated to “included in bankruptcy”. This is my first attachment and will be my next post. I have blackened my personal data except for my actual first name and the two tl’s that were included in my bk.
1. Initial EQF reinvestigation results (5-22-03)
2. Letter to EQF with bk paperwork (6-6-03)
3. Letter to FUSA with bk paperwork 6-6-03
4. Updated EQF reinvestigation with FUSA as "included in bankruptcy" (6-12-03)
5. Letter to me from BankOne 6-22-03
6. Letter to Bankone contact with bk paperwork and lots of attachments (7-15-03)
7. Letter from another BankOne contact (7-23-03)
8. New EQF report with FUSA again as c/o with a higher unpaid balance