CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

First USA/Bank One Reaging Issue - Wh... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » First USA - Bank One - First Bank » First USA/Bank One Reaging Issue - What do I do next? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Misterbozack
Username: Misterbozack

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, the !@#$%'s at Bank One are still refusing to report the date of last activity correctly to both TU and EQ. So far to date I have :

1. Disputed the info with the CRAs, who confirmed it.
2. Sent ITS letters to both CRAs and to Bank One. CRAs reconfirmed the info. BO has not responded.

It's now been 40 days since my ITS letters and nothing from BO. What's my next move? Do I sue? Can't find a registered agent in NY.

What do you guys think??

Thanks in advance.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2109
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For readers who haven't been reading the credit repair boards, an "ITS" is an Intent to Sue letter threatening with legal action. It identifies you as chicken with no case (because 99.9999% of the senders don't sue) and it is therefore a huge waste of time, money and energy UNLESS you really have no case.

So, if you have good documentation and especially if you can show damages due to lower scores, you should sue. You can also send out a press release with your documentation.

Consumer sues Bank One/First USA for Deliberate Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act

You will be dealing with the nation's most powerful and corrupt corporations, but if all you want is correction and a few bucks, you'll probably get that. TU will most likely immediately delete.

You can find the CRAs in NY at http://appsext5.dos.state.ny.us/corp_public/enter_search - they are registered in every state.

For Bank One, didn't they just merge? Check their corporate website.

And, for more info on suing, please post at http://www.fight-back.us/forum/ - I've been meaning to post more info on how to sue, but it usually takes someone to ask to get me motivated.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration