CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

2/4/03 - Settled Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Capital One - exempt from FCRA and Truth in Lending Act? » 2/4/03 - Settled « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 609
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At the court hearing to Show Cause the judge asked whether there wasn't a way to settle this and Udall offered to delete, so that's it.

I really think they should have had to refund the interest they charged in violation of the TIL.

It's unbelievable that Cap One gets away with so many FCRA violations, their business practices make loansharks look good.

Ever wonder why they don't sue me for slander? It's because it's true.

This case shows again that you should file in FEDERAL court and hopefully you can retain an attorney on contingency, if you're lucky enough not to live in Arizona.

And, the fat lady hasn't sung yet. Now it's time to file my complaint against liar Udall with the Bar. Not that they'll care. But, it'll be informative for the general public to be able to read here that an Arizona licensed attorney can lie like Udall did -- APPROVED by the Bar!

They can be really proud.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration