CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

6/16 Christine's response the NHHEAF Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » NH Higher Ed (NHHEAF) re-aging ALL defaulted PAID student loans as a matter of policy » 6/16 Christine's response the NHHEAF « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Holly
Username: Mommy2cats

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christine Baker
BayHouse LLC
www.bayhouse.com
Fax: 571-222-1000

To: Jeanne Lucas
Recoveries Administrator
Claims and Recoveries Division
N H Higher Ed

Via fax to 603-226-0356

Pages: 3

Date: June 16, 2002

Re: Your 6/14/02 response to the credit reporting dispute for account # 9000244630400
Holly ...

Dear Ms. Lucas:

Attached is the power of attorney signed by Ms. .... as she obtained my services to assist with this credit dispute.

1) Ms. ..... disputed on June 11, 2002:

------------------

I am hereby disputing your credit reporting of my account:

"Account Status: 120+ DAYS PAST DUE"

I already disputed with Equifax and got this response: "Equifax verified that this item belongs to you. Equifax has verified that this item has been reported correctly."

-----------------

On June 14, 2002, you responded without ever addressing your incorrect credit reporting. I assume that you have not made any corrections. I did not see an apology for your serious FCRA violations, reporting a PAID account as CURRENTLY 120+ days delinquent.

2) You state that "In addition to the rehabilitation paperwork that needs to be completed,

According to the department of Education, NO written agreement is necessary for rehabilitation.

3) And " the rehabilitation program required that you made 12 monthly consecutive on-time monthly payments. A review of your payment history shows no payments were received in December 1995, January 1996 or March 1996."

Are you saying that the payment in full on May 20, 1996 does NOT at least equal 12 monthly payments? Do I have to advise my readers NOT to make payments in full as it will destroy their credit rating?

Payment in full is NOT rehabilitation?

4) While you admit that the account was paid in full, you also failed to notify TFC Credit Corp accordingly. They are reporting the account $12 delinquent as of 5/2002.

5) Settlement offer - expires June 19, 2002

Ms...... would like to settle your willful credit reporting violations for evidence of your deletion of all derogatory data with all credit reporting agencies and the payment of $500 for her expenses (credit reports, my fee, etc.) This offer expires on June 19, 2002, please respond via fax to ......

I am NOT an attorney. I am a credit consultant, I publish credit related web sites and prepare summaries of my clients' disputes to provide to attorneys and/or to be used in court.

For this reason, I'll appreciate your detailed response, preferably by your attorneys. If you should insist that payment in full does NOT equal 12 monthly payments for the purpose of the deletion of all negative credit reporting, I will add your response to a new section on student loan credit reporting at my creditcourt.com web site and I will contact the Department of Education for their opinion.

Sincerely,

Christine Baker

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration