CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

11/17/03: NHHEAF obnoxious and absur... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » NH Higher Ed (NHHEAF) re-aging ALL defaulted PAID student loans as a matter of policy » 11/17/03: NHHEAF obnoxious and absurd demands « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2347
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently found this letter again, what freaking morons!

Holly dismissed because the account was deleted from her credit and the morons at NHHEAF ought to be sued fast and hard if they still re-age paid student loans.

Peter F. Imse with Sulloway & Hollis is another one of those lawyer thugs who thinks he can intimidate me. Try again, you moron!

The NHHEAF motion to dismiss and for sanctions in itself warrants sanctions, it's unbelievable what they get away with.

Imse wrote:

"We will monitor your web site for compliance with this request within the next two (2) weeks."

It's now over 2 YEARS later and I guess he's still monitoring. What morons ...

11/17/03:  NHHEAF obnoxious legal threat

11/17/03:  NHHEAF obnoxious legal threat p.2

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration