CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

9/7/04 -- my Exhibit Table of Contents Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Capital One, Equifax, Ameriquest and Target (RNB) » Ameriquest » 9/7/04 -- my Response to the Motion to Dismiss » 9/7/04 -- my Exhibit Table of Contents « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 2091
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

9/7/04 -- my Exhibit Table of Contents

OBJECTION TO AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY
MOTION TO DISMISS

The scanned exhibits

EXHIBITS A

1) 4/15/04 – SPAM #1 for http://easilysaving.com/?partid=jrr

2) 4/15/04 – SPAM #2 for http://www.free-mortgage-app.com/?lead=flay

3) 9/5/04 – Google search for “Lead Jungle”: no company website or any other hits aside from the link to plaintiff’s 2004 Credit Suit blog.

4) 4/21/04 – Ameriquest Truth-in-Lending Disclosure (reduced to 90% and without the space for signatures due to legal size paper) – APR: 7.648%

5) 4/21/04 – Ameriquest Good Faith Estimate (reduced to 90% and without the space for signatures due to legal size paper) – Nominal interest Rate: 7.050% with 2.855 points.

6) April 2004 – Historical Mortgage Data (blended Conforming and Jumbo) – Ameriquest quoted a rate over 1% higher.

7) 9/6/04 – The Phoenix BBB printout, announcing that the Ameriquest membership was revoked on 5/20/04 due to the Ameriquest failure to respond to complaints and an unsatisfactory report with the BBB in which it is headquartered.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration