CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

CBSK - American Home Loans Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Access Sales (aka fax.com) and many other junk faxers » CBSK - American Home Loans « Previous Next »

My call in response to a mortgage junk fax was answered by Bob Molnar, branch manager at CBSK, dba American Home Loans.

According to the CBSK attorney, Molnar quit in Jan. 05, shortly after I had CBSK served. While CBSK does not *officially* condone any type of advertising ordered by its agents without corporate approval, they apparently condone illegal marketing because it is profitable to get those loans despite the occasionally settlement.

According to its attorney, CBSK does not report agents involved with illegal marketing and the Californa Department of Real Estate just assigned an investigator to my complaint.

CBSK does NOT pursue the lead generators and faxers because it's not profitable.

Updates, correspondence, the faxes and complaints with regulators are posted at the at the CBSK (AHL) Fight Back!!! Forum

Mandatory court arbitration is scheduled for late August.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
2/16/05 -- CBSK AnswerChristine08-04-05  01:00 am
4/12/05 -- CBSK Initial Disclosures
Branch Manager Bob Molnar's contract (mostly blank pages) and advertising guidlines and a warning that one fax could cost the agent $500 -- how about $3,000?
Christine08-04-05  04:54 am
5/9/05 -- my Initial DisclosuresChristine06-30-05  01:20 am
6/3/05 -- My Discovery Requests - Word docs
Important: In many states each sub question counts as one question - don't go over the limit.
Christine06-30-05  01:30 am
7/27/05 -- CBSK Responses to my Discovery Requests
Looking for attorney to file motion to compel and for sanctions, CBSK objected to most questions and requests.

All I can do is show the world what a scummy outfit CBSK - American Home Loans really is: protecting the junk faxers and CONDONING the illegal lead purchases by agents because it's PROFITABLE.

And, submit it all to the AG Lockyer to either investigate the California DRE for corruption (failing to investigate my complaints) or just admit that Schwarzenegger WANTS the illegal advertising because EVERY LOAN brings THOUSANDS of dollars to California.
Christine08-04-05  01:52 am
7/19/05: The CBSK request of 1-week extension for discovery responseChristine08-06-05  05:58 pm
5/10/06 -- Counsel WithdrawalChristine06-01-06  03:38 pm
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration