CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Why is Equifax deleting POSITIVE trad... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Equifax » Why is Equifax deleting POSITIVE tradelines? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 386
Posted on Monday, January 06, 2003 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm aware that it seems to have to do with the inquiry deletion problem and file splitting.

However, I have yet to see Equifax FIX the problem. A client lost 8 positive tradelines.

So far, everybody I know CALLED or e-mailed and then followed their recommendation to call their customer service.

As always, that's NOT the way to get things done. Every verbal explanation I've heard has been BS. Can you write:

"My legal counsel advised me to discuss these problems only in writing." ????

I don't think they have the right to only report derogatory accounts or decide to selectively report some accounts and not others. Their own published policy is to report positive tradelines for ** 10 ** years.

If they aren't able to do that, they'll have to close shop.

Please let me know if you have received a WRITTEN response from Equifax.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 749
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2003 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Update on my client: Only POSITIVE accounts were deleted TWICE and then reinserted by the CSC local bureau manager, except for his oldest tradeline that's still missing.

Going to send a certified letter to Equifax legal about that - the local bureau had no explanation for the deletion, they never said the file split, and my client's file is not very long - except for the inquiries from daily pulls for a few months and most are gone now.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration