CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

6/3/03: TU reports as GOOD account bu... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Trans Union » 6/3/03: TU reports as GOOD account but gives lates to Fair Isaac « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1156
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This incident is fully documented as it happened to a Credit Activist client and I have the original TU reports.

Trans Union reported the account as paid as agreed with NO late payments on the TU consumer disclosure, purchased by my client at the TU site:

"In prior 48 months from last update, never late."

Apparently, that's EXACTLY what it means, no lates in the prior 48 months, but POSSIBLE lates prior to 48 months. TU reported to creditors:

"Worst Delinquency: 120 days past due."

How many consumers have lower credit scores because of TU's INCOMPLETE consumer disclosures?

While TU deleted the undisclosed late payment after I contacted them, no explanation was provided.

It is only logical to assume that this happens on a regular basis due to their poorly designed credit database and obvious lack of concern for complying with the FCRA.

While I requested a refund for my client for the incomplete report, TU did NOT issue a refund.

Originally posted with some additional info at CreditForum.org:

The smoking gun - TU reports as GOOD account but gives lates to Fair Isaac

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration