CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

7/14/03 - TU failing to disclose inqu... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Trans Union » 7/14/03 - TU failing to disclose inquiries to consumers, but reporting to creditors « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1157
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This FCRA violation is fully documented, I have the original TU credit reports for my Credit Activist client.

TU failed to disclose NUMEROUS hard inquiries on my client's TU consumer disclosure, but reported these inquiries to creditors.

Eventually, TU deleted the undisclosed inquiries from my client's report, but how do we know they are REALLY deleted?

TU stated that the inquiries were not disclosed on the online consumer disclosure due to a computer glitch.

I asked how many people were affected by this computer glitch, and he didn't know.

I was the first person to bring the problem to their attention, and he thought that maybe it only happened this one time.

Can you believe these people?

I told him that I had another Credit Activist client several months ago and we also had a TU hard inquiry missing on the consumer disclosure.

Unlike manufacturers who issue a recall for defective products, I am NOT aware of TU alerting the consumers who purchased credit reports or TU doing anything to mitigate damages.

Originally posted at CreditForum.org TU bug: inquiries NOT disclosed on consumer disclosures

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration