CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

8/4/03: TU requires FRAUD victims to ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Trans Union » 8/4/03: TU requires FRAUD victims to have TU report « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine
Board Administrator
Username: Christine

Post Number: 1254
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

8/4/03: TU requires fraud victims to have TU reports prior to taking their phone calls.

Of course NONE of the TU departments accept calls unless the consumer has THEIR TU report. A mortgage credit report or a TU report from any other source does NOT have the required FILE NUMBER.

Here are a couple file numers to get around having to purchase the TU report from them:

112130359 and 112130357

Please let me know if they should no longer work, they're variations of my own # - have no idea whose credit file they belong to.

The morons at the FTC fine the CRAs for excessive hold times, but couldn't care LESS that they won't take most peoples' calls at all!!!!????

MORONS! They must be on the CRA payroll.

The idiot I ended up speaking with in the TU Fraud Department didn't know who Fair Isaac is when I asked why Fair Isaac gave me this # after my order was declined, she told me I needed to speak to "him." She assured me that she had no idea who Fair Isaac is. She refused to transfer me to her supervisor and she finally hung up on me when I told her that I was recording.

Here's the recorded announcement of my 8/4/03 call to the TU Fraud department, of course you can listen to it yourself by calling 800-680-7289.

I recorded the announcement for the record:

audio/wavTU Fraud Deparment announcement
TU-Fraud-department-MUST-have-report.wav (954.8 k)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration