CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

ConsumerInfo.com Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Fair Isaac, CRAs , American Agencies, Pacific Bell ... » ConsumerInfo.com « Previous Next »

April 2002: Experian acquisition of ConsumerInfo.com

Experian owns CreditExpert.

As of January 2004, Experian replaced the CreditExpert.com Experian report with the incomplete ConsumerInfo.com report. They also sell the new "PLUS" snake oil score.

I really wish I knew how to put my years of research and the overwhelming evidence into a format that judges and attorneys can understand.

How can they allow them to sell these incomplete reports and scores that have nothing to do with reality?

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
1/28/04 - CIC Motion to dismiss granted in part
Dismissed the claims of incomplete and inaccurate reports because CIC is not a CRA. So, can anyone start reselling incomplete and inaccurate reports? It's also ok to sell the snake oil scores?

Fortunately, Judge Broomfield took the time to really look at the hard inquiry, and decided not to dismiss that.
Christine02-02-04  01:13 am
8/20/03 - the CIC response to my ObjectionChristine08-23-03  06:41 pm
8/12/03 - My Objection to Motion to Dismiss, Responsive Memorandum,...
I try ...
Christine08-14-03  03:59 am
7/24/03 - CIC Notice of Motion and Motion to Dismiss
Not everything is transcribed, the scans are complete:

"Notice of Motion and Motion to Dismiss Complaint of Plaintiff Christine Baker; Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Support thereof"
Christine15 14 08-14-03  05:46 am
6/20/03 - CIC Stipulation to extend time to answerChristine08-24-03  01:09 am
6/16/03 Order for Admission of Attorney Pro Hac ViceChristine08-24-03  01:42 am
My 3/19/03 Complaint - The CIC related paragraphes 330 to 340 and 5...Christine08-03-03  03:02 am
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration