|Exhibit U: Pacific Bell cancelled check, statements and disputes|
Plaintiff’s proof of payment and a few of her communications with the Pacific Bell collection agencies. Pacific Bell knew or should have known since 12/10/01 that plaintiff resided in Arizona and on 2/4/02 they were served with her Kingman Arizona small claims complaint, again disputing the account.
1) 11/1/96 - Plaintiff’s cancelled check for $127.36, deposited into the Pacific Bell Bank of America account in San Francisco on 11/1/96.
2) 11/29/96 – Plaintiff’s Home Savings of America statement page 1, documenting that the check cleared and was paid on 11/4/96.
3) 11/29/96 – Plaintiff’s Home Savings of America statement page 4, with the reduced copy of the check and her notes about her dispute with Pacific Bell Rich Ngovan.
4) 12/15/97 – Pacific Bell “Revised Closing Bill” with no mention of COLLECTIONS.
5) 2/5/98 – Plaintiff’s certified mailing and proof of delivery of her detailed dispute with Bay Area Credit Services, the Pacific Bell collection agency, the “original” cancelled check was enclosed.
6) 12/10/01 – Plaintiff’s dispute with Ms. Temple, Customer Service Supervisor at Pacific Bell’s collection agency American Agencies.
7) 1/28/02 – Plaintiff’s call summary of her conversation with American Agencies’ Ms. Graves, Office Manager Assistant.
8) 1/31/02 – Plaintiff’s small claims complaint
9) 2/4/02 – Proof of service for the small claims complaint.
|Christine||10 ||10 ||11-11-03 06:22 am|