CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Initial Disclosures and Discovery Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Fair Isaac, CRAs , American Agencies, Pacific Bell ... » Initial Disclosures and Discovery « Previous Next »

Verizon at Fight Back!!! Verizon wireless billing FRAUD and EXTORTION -- The collection letters, statements and my FCC complaint

Experian at Fight Back!!! Experian SNAKE OIL scores and countless FCRA violations

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
12/5/05: my Initial DisclosuresChristine12-07-05  05:16 am
Verizon
Claims to know nothing and submitted the most outrageous lie:

"The outstanding balance due and owing on the underlying account is in excess of $105. To the extent that Plaintiff is awarded any damages against Verizon, Verizon is entitled to offset the amounts owed under the account against any such award."

P. 8 of their responses to the interrogatories at E, unbelievable!!!!!
Christine04-07-06  06:24 am
Experian
The Experian initial disclosure (mailed to my old address) including many credit reports but nothing new
3/27/06: Experian responses to my discovery requests. Nothing of substance, just objections.
4/3/06: my responses to the Experian requests
Christine37 37 04-16-06  03:30 am
ConsumerInfo.com
The initial disclosures are apparently the same as Experian. No discovery requests.
3/27/06: CIC responses to my discovery requests. Nothing of substance, just objections.
Christine04-16-06  04:20 am
MIS dba CreditData SW
Settled in 3/06 prior to deadline for their discovery responses, submitted the same docs it provided for its MSJ with the initial disclosures.

Some good stuff, those ACDVs etc.
Christine22 23 02-05-06  08:59 pm
Nelnet
Settled in 3/06 prior to the deadline for their discovery responses. They submitted some interesting docs with their initial disclosures. The account history shows how one day they corrected the reporting with Experian and a few days later they verified the incorrect reporting with Equifax -- back in 1997. Good record keepers.
Christine02-12-06  12:01 am
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration