CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Discovery Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Baker v. Focus Receivables and James Hurd » Discovery « Previous Next »

10/15/07: I still have to scan and upload the insurance policy.

I mailed the Hurd discovery requests on 8/31/07 and atty Fulton claims not to have received my mailing (got delivery confirmation from the post-office) and my discovery notice filed electronically with the court. She promised responses by this week. Of course the admissions are deemed admitted.

Focus provided very little info with its responses. Obviously, I just don't have what it takes to get substantive answers. I do plan on a drive across the country to take depositions.

I find it quite interesting that the account history printout was obviously falsified.

The 7/5 7:58 call by MILTONUM1 never happened. Hurd was the first person I spoke with. And he NEVER id'd himself as debt collector and gave no mini miranda as falsely stated.

Fortunately I recorded Hurd's call. And, they had the CD with the recording BEFORE sending me this account history, they don't care that everybody can see how they their account histories are falsified.

And they never even contacted DirecTV. Good thing I sent them a fax, which is why they took the account back on 7/10.

Correspondence and the transcript of the Hurd extortion call and a couple audio excerpts are at http://fight-back.us/forum/index.php?s=&showforum=98

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
6/16/07: my Initial DisclosuresChristine10-15-07  02:45 am
7/19/07: Focus discovery responsesChristine10-15-07  03:01 am
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration