CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Eleanor Chase v. First USA, Trans Uni... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Eleanor Chase v. First USA, Trans Union and Equifax  

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Rule 68. Offer of JudgmentChristine09-29-03  05:14 am
Docket - case settled
The complete docket
Christine03-10-04  06:23 pm
The complaint in Word format
Crofttk transcribed the scans of the complaint, thanks!
Christine Baker05-24-03  01:27 am
The complaint filed 1/8/03 Phoenix US District Court
These are the scans.
Christine Baker12 13 03-01-03  04:34 am
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Christine Baker
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 614
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I ordered this case from the court because Floyd Bybee is apparently the only FCRA attorney in Arizona.

I've never had any contact with him, but know that he charges $150 to prospective clients for a case review and is EXTREMELY busy. Considering that most people with credit problems don't have a lot of money, I don't think that's appropriate.

Is he THAT good? I have no idea.

He does file a lot of suits. So far, everything I've seen has been settled. That's a lot better than the DISMISSED complaints filed by Arizona Pro Ses.

Contrary to rumors, there is NO Pro Se attorney available for assistance, according to the court employees. In Arizona you're on your own. And it's especially hard for me as I'm hundreds of miles from the nearest court or law library.

Well, actually, there is a law library in Kingman. But when I went there how to find out how to appeal the Compass Bank judgment, I was unable to get that info there. So forget that.

And since I've also been unable to locate an attorney willing to work on an hourly basis to get my complaint in compliance with local rules, I ordered several files from the court.

I have the defendants' filed answers, and the Case Management Plan and all kinds of interesting filings, but I'm just too busy struggling with my own case and at least putting up a fight before the defendants get dismissed due to my legal ignorance.

Sorry!

I defintely greatly appreciate Crofttk's transcription of the complaint in Word format, I hope many readers will be able to use it for their own complaints.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration