CreditCourt Forum 2004 Credit Suit Blog CreditCourt & BayHouse Newsletter BayHouse FAQ Fight Back!!! Forum CreditFactors CreditForum.org CreditCourt Forum

Providian Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

CreditCourt Forum » Providian  

I am suing Providian because they failed to provide me with the adverse action letter for the PayPal credit card decline and they reported my 1996 discharged account as delinquent in 2002. 2003 Credit Suit blog

Providian refuses credit discputes unless the consumer provides the credit report, no older than 30 days.

I have NEVER seen a Providian *disputed* account reported as such to the bureaus and they refuse to correct even the most bizarre reporting.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Providian related linksChristine07-29-03  09:20 pm
Providian - refusal to provide decline info for PayPal VisaChristine09-22-03  05:57 pm
Providian refuses disputes unless credit reports no older than 30 d...Christine11-07-03  05:47 pm
1/13/03 - Providian reports to Experian "$4,959 past due as of 7-20...Christine12-07-03  04:57 pm
  Start New Thread        

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration